Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Accout Issue

Newcomer

Accout Issue

Hey so this is my first post on the site but who cares right? Anyways i've been running into a problem for the past month or so.. and it is not being able to access my account from any other device and its caused by me not receiving any emails from graal anymore.. I've tried contacting admins and they all couldn't help me.. so i figured i needed a higher class admin who could actually do stuff for me.. well before you say try the spam folder or such, i actually did check every folder like 20-30 times maybe? so idk what caused the problem initially but its there. i told a couple of admins that i have enough proof that i do own my account (such as transaction ids) and i want to transfer my account to another email and see if that does it but i actually dont know who i should contact and how and thats why im posting this thread to have look at ur opinions about my issue and maybe just maybe get it fixed thank you.

- LordFreak

Have you accidentally blocked their email?? The only other question I have is did you type in the correct email?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Accout Issue

I've gotten my email transferred so hopefully this helps you I was having the same problem with my email provider I wasn't receiving my Graal Era Online Approval So what I did was made a different email to contact and then XOR changed my email! I talked to homelesswitch and Chris Z Like a month ago they were able to help me change my email And transfer all my items to my new account all I can say really is get in contact with Toonslab Goodluck man Wish you the best http://support.toonslab.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

When I got my email transferred was about a month ago.

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

And trust me this isn't a easy process I had to wait 6 days XOR didn't even know the situation until Chris Z Saved the Day! And told XOR on discord !

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Newcomer
    forgot to say i did email graal support almost 1 month ago still no reply

- - - Updated - - -

yes i did type my correct email but. also i checked to see if it was blocked but no it wasnt

i woke up the next day! And got this email from HW

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Quote Originally Posted by ItsLordFreak View Post
    forgot to say i did email graal support almost 1 month ago still no reply

- - - Updated - - -

yes i did type my correct email but. also i checked to see if it was blocked but no it wasnt
    No surprise tickets are still backed up :/
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Accout Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    No surprise tickets are still backed up :/
    It takes time lol. Took me 6 days XOR didn't even know what the heck was going on until CHRIS Zeplyn! Saved me

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Newcomer
    what did they ask for to make sure you're the one that owns the account?