Thread: BaileyVandenbroek New levels Thread^^!

Wink BaileyVandenbroek New levels Thread^^!

some are older and the mistakes have been fixed example the huge lobby is an outdated picture

Feedback please comments are accepted .

My MasterPiece..
    Last edited by BaileyVandenbroek; 08-10-2017 at 12:15 AM.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    I mean they look pretty good I guess but the first one has way too much windows imo.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    I mean they look pretty good I guess but the first one has way too much windows imo.
    Well xd it's a Skyscraper Lobby so it is abit normal haha !

thx you^^!

Did you just make the Trump Tower?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Did you just make the Trump Tower?
    But he is my idol

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    The second, sixth and eighth levels appeal to me.
    I have zero clue what is going on in the other levels.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    The second, sixth and eighth levels appeal to me.
    I have zero clue what is going on in the other levels.
    Try explaining by circling what and how you got no clue of what is going on @bulletzone thx

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    To start off, I have no clue what the theme is on the server you are on, So I'm rating this based on How the tiles are used (Especially in iEra/Era).

The top of the windows (shown in Green), are just so confusing in my opinion. This seems to be your style which is nice, however I just feel like your execution is incorrect.
    You need to take things slow and not make it look like there's too much going on.

The parts in brown/red signify that you need to link the Lining borders together.

The parts in yellow indicate the execution is wrong. Notice how you take the wall back one, yet you don't do the same to the border.

- - - Updated - - -

This level is literally a flat house.

The reason is, you've added no tiles to represent the roof slanting down (on the backside). I've indicated where you need to add the tiles.
    Also link some of the adjacent roofs together. The level walls seem very repetitive. Variate your design a little.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

To start off, I have no clue what the theme is on the server you are on, So I'm rating this based on How the tiles are used (Especially in iEra/Era).

The top of the windows (shown in Green), are just so confusing in my opinion. This seems to be your style which is nice, however I just feel like your execution is incorrect.
    You need to take things slow and not make it look like there's too much going on.

The parts in brown/red signify that you need to link the Lining borders together.

The parts in yellow indicate the execution is wrong. Notice how you take the wall back one, yet you don't do the same to the border.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason is, you've added no tiles to represent the roof slanting down (on the backside). I've indicated where you need to add the tiles.
    Also link some of the adjacent roofs together. The level walls seem very repetitive. Variate your design a little.
    WTF!

@Mods

Bulletzone just draw a "Men's body part" on the first image!

Bulletzone for fire! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- - - Updated - - -

Great advices thx^^! for the interior lobby all errors you shown me are fixed like I told the level is an old picture but for the circled red you are right!