Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need a new base

Really need a new base

There wasn't a new base for a white and player count is higher and higher. You can't simply take with 4 anymore, can't simply chill in base because someone will always pk in it. And of course that damn starting tutorial that explains how to take bases which makes all noobs flag rush...Annoying. Anyway, we, basers hope to see a new base soon
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Before we add that, the land extension is more important.
    "I like trains"

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    You can't simply take with 4 anymore,
    o: I can.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

You aren't supposed to chill in bases to get hours,not all about that, yes it happens at times. I've seen gangs actually chill in bases before, and recently, there's an occasional 1-2 players that would come in. The thing is, players can sneak up when you all are talking in the gang "chilling" and take the flag, I've seen 1 person vs. 10+ take a flag from them because of that.

Another thing, the tutorial is helping new players. If they choose to go through the tutorial, it shows them what they need to do to take a base. It doesn't say "rush the flag", Players will learn that on their own, either that or the gang members will show them. Everybody rushes the flag, whether it be before or after they kill people. There could be one person from the opposing gang and it wouldn't matter to the other gang trying to take the base.

This is all from watching players base, before and after the new bases were added. But I would like to see more activity than just two bases in southridge, so a third wouldn't be too bad. So I just contradicted myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Look at it this way. Many people complain about gangs who take bases when there is a low player count so adding more bases would just make them more angry. I personally think there is enough bases for now but if a new base were to be added, a whole new area would be needed.

Yeah it's been like a year since PZ came out. It's time for a new base.

If you think we need a new base then say where it should go and what sort of base it should be. It would be interesting to see how you think it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    If you think we need a new base then say where it should go and what sort of base it should be. It would be interesting to see how you think it would work.
    top left of the map. Where the box factory is. It can be any type of base really.

Id like that boat and river part to maybe lead to a more watery base. Or it can lead to another map. I think the airplane should be used for the new map though.

Just wait for coops town.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com