Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need a new base

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Just wait for coops town.
    no nobe..

Anyways, basing from Duke's old thread, there is supposed to be a new base coming out.. I guess stay tuned.
    That's Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    You aren't supposed to chill in bases to get hours,not all about that, yes it happens at times. I've seen gangs actually chill in bases before, and recently, there's an occasional 1-2 players that would come in. The thing is, players can sneak up when you all are talking in the gang "chilling" and take the flag, I've seen 1 person vs. 10+ take a flag from them because of that.

Another thing, the tutorial is helping new players. If they choose to go through the tutorial, it shows them what they need to do to take a base. It doesn't say "rush the flag", Players will learn that on their own, either that or the gang members will show them. Everybody rushes the flag, whether it be before or after they kill people. There could be one person from the opposing gang and it wouldn't matter to the other gang trying to take the base.

This is all from watching players base, before and after the new bases were added. But I would like to see more activity than just two bases in southridge, so a third wouldn't be too bad. So I just contradicted myself
    Lol I remembered when Cloud was in Guerre and they were all gathered to that one little control room, I simply rushed in and sliced the base piece by piece. I reached 10 hp when a member spotted me, lol. There was like, 15 of them and one of me.
    "I like trains"

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    You can't simply take with 4 anymore, can't simply chill in base because someone will always pk in it.
    That should be how basing is...?

Street Boss
    Cop land , cop land.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I have my own thread on new bases from awhile ago but some them are silly. Like pizza zone and Spartan zone
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by JesterLapse View Post
    That should be how basing is...?
    Well like a year ago basing was much more fun because it didn't have 10+ of random flag rushers, didn't have someone pking at base all day, and the best part was that you didn't have to have a bunch of people to get a base. Bases didn't have more than 10 people total and now its all based on noob recruiting and flag rushing.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

And of course that damn starting tutorial that explains how to take bases which makes all noobs flag rush...Annoying.

Yeah gangs like O G and Hellz Army are very annoying because they just recruit a bunch of noobs and once they capture the base its almost impossible to get it back due to the amount of people there.

New Bases

I think there should be a base in the top left/top middle part of the northern island. Because that is the only large stretch of land with a base near it. Also I think a base in the water would be really cool

Era just isnt how it used to be, this game has turn for the worst. Im somewhat really dissapointed. I wish I could change it
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Well like a year ago basing was much more fun because it didn't have 10+ of random flag rushers, didn't have someone pking at base all day, and the best part was that you didn't have to have a bunch of people to get a base. Bases didn't have more than 10 people total and now its all based on noob recruiting and flag rushing.
    That is true, flag rushers are getting worse all the time.