Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need a new base

You honestly shouldn't be able to take a base with 4 people imo, that defeats the purpose of developing a gang and carrying it out for the rewards. I agree with the Pkers being annoying and wish they would just utilize the PK arena, but the staff need to make the PK arena worth using first. However, making a new base just makes basing more easy and honestly, it isn't supposed to be easy. Especially with the rewards being given for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterLapse View Post
    You honestly shouldn't be able to take a base with 4 people imo, that defeats the purpose of developing a gang and carrying it out for the rewards. I agree with the Pkers being annoying and wish they would just utilize the PK arena, but the staff need to make the PK arena worth using first. However, making a new base just makes basing more easy and honestly, it isn't supposed to be easy. Especially with the rewards being given for it.
    Shouldn't be able to take with 4 people? That just encourages big gangs to dominate. If it wasn't possible to take with low members, less gangs would base.

It would encourage people to join gangs rather than have a million nub ones running around. Just my opinion of course, but it always makes me wonder why a gang called kitty kitty unicorn has blackholst with one member.

I see what you mean but it would make it nearly impossible for new gangs to emerge.

Not really tbh, new gangs emerge through dedication and hard work. I think the problem is, people expect it to be easy. It was hard as hell to get a gang started back on release because everyone wanted to make their own and be number one. I have been to the number one spot and I know what it takes to get there. It's hard to start a new gang yes, but impossible? No.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    Cop land , cop land.
    Cop land is too near to Pirate Zone(PZ)
    Bases are not supposed to be too close to one another.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Cop land is too near to Pirate Zone(PZ)
    Bases are not supposed to be too close to one another.
    the south of cop land , the south of cop land.
    well lethal and bh are to close from each other, same with bbz and tachi
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

I cant get in flag room without losing half of my hp bar now. All the flag rushing makes it impossible for a gang to have a base for more than 2 minutes. something should be done, either increase flag hp or add more bases.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Street Boss
    1 minute not 2 *
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

So bottom left corner of southridge, unless they make an extension to the map. In which case other bases should be placed there.

use the whole airplane idea to go to other places, like the subway just fly from north to south to other maps.
    ShadeS.*
    #Moontatorship