Thread: Graal era car road

Post Graal era car road

Graal era road should just be a one way road (remove the white lines) because its an island for players who are criminals and who wants to be a criminal. The cops and the military's job is to bring criminals in the island and lock them there where they can be free to commit crimes, kill each other, it'll be their choice. a solution from the feds(Admins) for an Increasing population. Welcome to graal era.
    Last edited by NewbiePum; 08-12-2017 at 01:10 AM.

If we didn't have the white lines indicating the car lanes, it would be unrealistic.

But It would look better and the road lines looks like a zit to me.

Banned Capo
    I like the white lines

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbiePum View Post
    Graal era road should just be a one way road (remove the white lines) because its an island for players who are criminals and who wants to be a criminal. The cops and the military's job is to bring criminals in the island and lock them there where they can be free to commit crimes, kill each other, it'll be their choice. a solution from the feds(Admins) for an Increasing population. Welcome to graal era.
    I think that there is no point in punishing players with the "gangster" align or for Trying to get kills in the game. There are safe zones where the bullets of their gun doesn't affect the state of other players. So I think there is no point on that and I don't understand how you are trying to say that the population will grow.

Remove the white lines and add yellow lines