Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why isn't z7654321 banned yet?

Why isn't z7654321 banned yet?

*Before I start, no I am not harassing anyone, just simply stating the facts.

Recently there has been a member of the forums that has been spamming an average 22 posts a day and creating pointless threads. I don't know much about the forum rules but im sure that its inappropriate to create threads such as "I won an event piece" "I need psychological help and im asking an online games forums instead of a professional with a degree." Earlier my friend JustJoshuaLikeABoss received a forum warning for saying "This kid is back on the forums, mods ban him if he keeps spamming the threads, this annoying kid." Yet these moderators are ok with this:

Quote Originally Posted by z7654321 View Post
    I WAS ON BLUE TEAM AND WE HAD FOUR ****ING POINTS AND THAT ***** RESET THE ****ING EVENT CLAIMING IT WAS BROKEN. LIKE, NO ***** ITS NOT YOU LIAR!! SHE SHOULD BE FIRED LIKE MJAY
    ****ing add one you ****ing admins I paid 150k for my gun and i get stuck with this ugly *** mother ****ing pink one?!?! Whereas ppl who pay 55k for a normal m4 get multiple choices of skins?!?!?!

Its kind of funny because this same guy was on the forums like a year ago using a bot to spam everyones inbox with inappropriate videos. What happened to the no evading a ban rule?

Here are some images proving that it is him: http://imgur.com/a/D8cxS

Now for people that don't know this guy in game, he really has nothing to do and likes to spend his time sexually harassing people at start and astro, reason why he also gets jailed regularly for that.

I got jailed for "sexual harassment- harassing players via pm" but all I did was stand up for myself against frosty
    Claims he has a disability, a dysfunctional family, and a drinking problem. First of all, I don't understand how this guys grammar is on point if he supposedly "dropped out of school" and has a learning disability. Also who's paying the wifi bill for you to come on the forums and spam for your own enjoyment. Also the thing about the underage drinking problem, if its true then you can have your license revoked, up to a $2,000 fine, 180 days in jail, and have to be enrolled in an alcohol prevention course.

I think I got brain damage a few months/weeks ago because I was drinking way too much and was on a call with someone, passed out, and the person said the next morning that I was making funny noises when I passed out (this could've been a seizure). Please help me, I think I got brain damage from alcohol poisoning :'(

Also, I feel much stupider since this occurred. I don't know what to do :'(

Look at you using your commas and everything. The brain relies on intricate wiring to process and transmit information. People with autism have a faulty wiring which leads to misfiring in communications between brain cells. In the brain, nerve cells transmit important messages that regulate body functions that include everything from social behavior to movement. Imaging studies have revealed that autistic children have too many nerve fibers, but that they're not working well enough to facilitate communication between the various parts of the brain. This can effect how people put together letters and words, and by what I can see you have better grammar structure and writing than average people. People with the disability also has trouble sharing or talking about feelings, yet you're on here 24/7 talking about your feelings and what your day was like 1 thread at a time.

To conclude this thread, I would like to say that im just questioning why mods are allowing this behavior to be acceptable, im just stating my opinions. As for you z7654321, stop trolling and faking a real disability that some people have to live with. Ive said enough here and im hoping that this is enough for the mods to finally take action against this guy.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Yessssssssssss so true

Yes he just got unbanned but still continues the useless spamming threads

Why isn't z7654321 banned yet?

Yea I got a warning form bulletzone supposedly harassing him all I said was "this kid is back on forums, mods ban him if he keeps spamming the threads this kid is annoying" all I was trying to do is get him banned and get him out of era go because he was making pointless/spamming/cursing at the admins raging at the admins etc, threads and yet I got a warning for harassing him so supposedly commenting in ever thread is harassing ladies and gentlemen idc if I was aiming for him, he deserves to be banned off era-go for theses fake disabilities making fun of gay people because people that are gay irl and have disabilities irl aren't like this people with disabilities usually don't know what there doing, obviously this person knows what he's talking about kid posted 11threads in 1 day and didn't get banned but I got a warning for supposedly harassing him So explain to me how come this person grammar better then a real kid with disabilities he's obviously the same guy on forums from last year trying to get attention because he has nothing better to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Banned Capo
    I hope you know that there are varying degrees of autism; I have the mildest. However, it still causes extreme social problems and I really thought that people on Era-go would be more understanding of this. I'm aware that I'm socially inept, but this is no reason to be rude to me. Yet again though, this is the internet and people are often much meaner on here than they are in real-life. I suppose I was, and still am very naïve.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    Yes he just got unbanned but still continues the useless spamming threads
    Bingo, but I get a warning for supposedly harassing him

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

I hope you know that there are varying degrees of autism; I have the mildest. However, it still causes extreme social problems and I really thought that people on Era-go would be more understanding of this. I'm aware that I'm socially inept, but this is no reason to be rude to me. Yet again though, this is the internet and people are often much meaner on here than they are in real-life. I suppose I was, and still am very naïve.
    Prove that you have autism and not here to troll

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJoshuaVega View Post
    Oh hell no this kid is back block him!
    This kid is back on forums Mods ban him if he keeps spamming the threads this annoying kid
    And let the forums spam begin Get ready mods.
    Yes you have brain damage haven't you seen what you've been posting on the threads last time you freaking literally posted 11 threads in 1 day
    Like I said once before and I'll say it again, the kid is obviously is trolling trying to get attention making useless threads/spamming threads/close this useless thread.
    Forum rules:
    -Any offences against another user are treated far more harshly if they are persistent and occur in multiple threads (You commented a similar thing 5 times).

- Do not create posts with the intention of derailing or spamming a thread, or going off the original topic of a thread discussion, this also includes the thread starter. Threads that are severely off the original discussion may lead to the deletion of the posts or thread, or closing of the thread, and the member(s) responsible may receive a warning. If you wish to discuss a topic unrelated to the thread discussion you are participating in, please either create a new thread, search for a similar thread topic or PM the user(s) you wish to discuss with
    (I highly doubt your posts were contributing to the topic at hand, so shall be considered as derailing the thread).

Anyway:
    Concerning the User, I shall check IP address now. If he is Evading his Ban or the other Moderators have any belief to think that he is then he shall be Banned. I have given him 2 Infractions and warnings concerning the posts he is making.
    Thanks for bringing to light the other accounts which were Banned. Investigating now.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Bulletzone messaged me back with this

JustJoshuaLikeABoss

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Forum rules:
    -Any offences against another user are treated far more harshly if they are persistent and occur in multiple threads (You commented the same thing 5 times).

- Do not create posts with the intention of derailing or spamming a thread, or going off the original topic of a thread discussion, this also includes the thread starter. Threads that are severely off the original discussion may lead to the deletion of the posts or thread, or closing of the thread, and the member(s) responsible may receive a warning. If you wish to discuss a topic unrelated to the thread discussion you are participating in, please either create a new thread, search for a similar thread topic or PM the user(s) you wish to discuss with
    (I highly doubt your posts were contributing to the topic at hand, so shall be considered as derailing the thread).

Anyway:
    Concerning the User, I shall check IP address now. If he is Evading his Ban or the other Moderators have any belief to think that he is then he shall be Banned. I have given him 2 Infractions and warnings concerning the posts he is making.
    Thanks for bringing to light the other accounts which were Banned. Investigating now.
    He's not the only person who is evading his ban tho lol... why is it so easy to do that