Thread: Last Day on Earth Game

Last Day on Earth Game

Hello guys,

This game is a survival game, its like minecraft but much different. I only found this game 3-4 weeks ago and thought it would be any old minecraft boring game. But when i played it, it was much different.

Beginning: At the start of the game you are level one, you go searching for basic material such as limestone, grass and wood then as you go on that expands as you level up and you receieve skill points where you can craft new items. As you move on towards the game you start building a base, chests, motorbikes, melees,guns,clothes, traps and more. Kill more or loot more means you level up faster!

Health: You have 100 hp and any food you eat or health kits will improve your hp

Hunger: Eat more food to not starve

Thirst: Drink water bottles

Energy: You have energy where if you wanna travel faster you use it, it is worth using and will recharge.

Finding Loot: To find all these amazing loot you would go to forests and more. Each place has difficulties as green: easy, yellow: medium and red: hard. The harder it is the more loot you will find.

Items to start with:
    Hatchet to cut trees
    Pickaxe to mine

Bases: You can upgrade floors and walls but they cost alot. You can destroy walls to expand your base or you can redo things.

Zombies: The game of course has zombies. The different kinds are

Roaming Zombies, Fast biters, Toxic spitters,
    Floater Boater, Toxic Abomination, Frenzie Giant and The Big One.

Other: Wolves and Deers

Bunkers: The game has bunkers where you find loot and get really good weapons such as pistols, ak47, mini gun, military suits and other important parts.

Names: Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and their are few more.

Events: Usually their would be events which pop up such as airplane crashes or drop zones. Airplanes drop tones of loot but its hard to get those events and drop zones have good loot but not great.

Their are also dealers and traders where you give them an amount of materials and in return you get a weapon crate or a different item.

Raiding: You can raid bases to get more loot and just recently and update told us you can use a hatchet to break down lvl 1 doors to get inside the base!

This game is still in beta as it only has gotten released. Each few weeks the developers update the game so most of the items as u level up arent in the game yet.

Thanks for reading! Search up the game on the internet to find out more and btw this isnt everything just so basic knowledge.

i have convinced about 6-7 ppl to play and the word is spreading!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kos2o179; 08-14-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Interesting.
    I still have this book to finish however, I'm entertained already.

Oooo

Is there a lot of places to explore??

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Last Day on Earth Game

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Oooo

Is there a lot of places to explore??
    yes atm you can only go to 5-6 looting places and 3 raiding places and 3 bunkers so thats alot unless u have a helicopter which is unlikely y can travel more but ye

and btw the looting places change each time u go to another place so u dont get the same loot boxes all the time

Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Quote Originally Posted by Kos2o179 View Post
    yes atm you can only go to 5-6 looting places and 3 raiding places and 3 bunkers so thats alot unless u have a helicopter which is unlikely y can travel more but ye

I might try the game later. Thanks for the info

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!