So,
If you haven't noticed, Trump condemned any extremist groups like the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and white supremacists.
I first saw it on Instagram, where I thought it was merely a meme, but guess not.

Spoiler
Yesterday after work, I went home by train and I faced with a few white supremacists. I have a hard time listening, but I did hear them when I was about to get out the train. They saw me and said "Hey you Mexican", then I couldn't understand the rest after that, but I caught the word "Lowrider", which I can assume he was being stereotypical to me. After that, he started to curse the police as any ridiculous immature 13-year-old would do by saying "F the police" and all that sort of things.
Were they being racist? Were they trying to intimidate me?
I'm not quite sure, but I am not going to stop using public transportation for that reason, because I still have few weeks until my pass hits its deadline!

Second story:
 Spoiler
However this isn't the first time I was being harassed by a fellow American. Two weeks ago, I went to San Diego to watch a film in an AMC cinema.
Inside the Trolley, an old lady was screaming and saying bizarre things, but I couldn't hear her that well because I was jamming to my music. However I did notice her looking at me quite frequently... When it was time for me to leave, as soon as I got out, I knew she was talking to me. She began cursing me and being the typical racist being by saying "you don't belong here" and so on. She didn't stop screaming at me until I was not visible anymore.
Of course, I didn't take it seriously nor was offended, because there is nothing that old lady can do to me, in a harming manner. I know who I am, I was born in America, and nobody can take that from me, not physically nor verbally.

Any who, those are my stories within the past month of being harassed.
What do you think about this topic that is occurring in America?
Do you think a second Civil War might break out?