Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Extremist Groups Rising in America (Discussion)

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I feel as though racism has changed a lot as a whole (ie. black slaves), however, I feel that we still have a long ways to go. It's quite unfortunate how our society places certain labels on certain races/people. (Ie, blacks and Mexicans are criminals while Muslims are terrorists).

And i think that trump becoming president has made things 10x worse.

Anybody comes at me with that "you dont belong here" BS and i'll flag my passport/ID on their face as if it was my country's flag.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Anybody comes at me with that "you dont belong here" BS and i'll flag my passport/ID on their face as if it was my country's flag.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Right? But that won't make them stop ranting.

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Nothing has changed.
    I wouldn't say that. Where we are at now is a hell of a lot better than slavery and segregation, which should be looked at as the most embarrassing point of America's history. It's shameful. Not to say we are all that great right now. We have excepted more than ever, but with that comes the contrary to fight back. And now that we have more diversity than ever, whether it be interracial relationships, different sexual orientations, acceptances of religions and trying to end stereotypes that have long plagued our country, there's still too many people that think they're entitled to intervening. I firmly believe if someone's POV, religion, race, sexual orientation or looks are not illegal, aren't harming you or anyone else physically or verbally, and are safe, there is not a single reason to shut them down. Just because you don't like what someone's doing and just because you disagree with something doesn't mean you have the entitlement to discriminate, hurt, or cause hatred. They don't do it to you, don't do it to them. There's a fine line between expressing your opinion and exercising your first amendment right, versus using said right to spread hatred, violence and offend others, plain and simple. When these rights were being written, at no point did the creators think to themselves that the first right's saying you have freedom of speech was meant in an offensive way. Which I say this because it's so damn common for people who are defending their reasoning as to why they're ridiculing against a certain group to say "I have freedom of speech, I am allowed to say this. It's my right." Although, if you do the same thing to them, they're hurt and wounded. It's contradictory.

This thread is making me want to rant lol

Just stop promoting racism through the media and textbooks and the problem will solve itself

(Yes, I said textbooks. Have you seen the chapter about Islam?)

- - - Updated - - -

Just stop promoting racism through the media and textbooks and the problem will solve itself

(Yes, I said textbooks. Have you seen the chapter about Islam?)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".