Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: From the creators of Fortune Fighters... comes a new game releasing in 2 days.

From the creators of Fortune Fighters... comes a new game releasing in 2 days.

Yeah im sorta late but the creator of fortune fighters aka Jerry Pie has been working on a new game for a really long time and its coming out August 16th

The game has already been brought to the attention of big youtubers and they have already started playing it and are currrently editing up videos to publish onto youtube.

According to jerry pie the first 25-50 reviews on the game give steam the idea of whether or not to trend it... if we can get the game to trending not only will they get a lot of money, they are already planing on using the money to help finish fortune fighters quicker.

We need your help by buying the game asap and giving a great review: http://store.steampowered.com/app/67...ports_Manager/

proof that i"m in contact with the real jerry pie: https://gyazo.com/8b7102b40089f0879b...459659cd5e36b2

Also if you write a good review please post below proof
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to write a good review

how much will it cost
    didnt realy understand the game to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    how much will it cost
    didnt realy understand the game to be honest
    10$ and you make a esports team, train them, do minigames, participate in esports tournaments...etc

Looks fun, but not my type of game
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

if it was multiplayer would be realy fun

Game is out!!!!!!!!

I know it is on PC, but I remember RenoDorvay saying it might come out of mobile. Is that still a thing?

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriole View Post
    I know it is on PC, but I remember RenoDorvay saying it might come out of mobile. Is that still a thing?
    That was a different project which was, as far as I'm aware, discontinued or put on hold.
    Legal threats should go through the support center.

Ex. iEra Player Relations Admin - Oceania/Asia. 2011-2017.
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man.” — Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RenoDorvay View Post
    That was a different project which was, as far as I'm aware, discontinued or put on hold.
    put on hold .-. 12 chars banana