Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: #Sushistreaks

Talking #Sushistreaks

So let me start this off by saying hello and hi community of Era. I am sure by now you all know who I am Sushi the girl that got highest kill streaks without dying. So i wanted to let everyone know i wasn't doing it for fame or attention its just what i love to do and for the past few years i would always hit a few K. never as high even when started was only few 100 but i never stop till i seen a streaker while back name Romeo Wolfy that got a amazing streak over 6k. i was wow.. i seen that if one can do this so can i. To make a long story short he inspired me to be better and now great friends. And reason why i say this is that along my way and times and adventure, journey streaking i can say i have motivated and inspired many to be better in anything they do in Era. as they should know nobody is better then anyone we are equal blooming on our own times. Besides all the hate and rude pms i get for no reason it never made me self doubt myself or be that way to others. Just because they treat you ugly don't mean you gotta be. We are all beautiful, know you'er value and worth. As said with this Streaking wasn't easy for me either so many people pms YOU HACK or YOU BOOST lol but really i never have it was all hard work all week making sure i get kills and streaks and less sleep and dedication many hours spent. I know being a streaker for years we never have nothing to show for our hard work but a streak room as if we was doing a employee of the month thing lol jokes. but other then that i wanted to say for myself for what i have done and achieved for my hard work i do deserve some kind of reward to show for something more meaningful like a custom hat or trophie would mean alot more to me then anything rather then ec i can earn in events. There is no record leader boards for showing who had the highest ever without dying in game posted i mean i say its fair and well deserve.. Not even a announcement i mean snk was here he would of done so for sure.. As he did for my friend. but a hat reward or something to show for this hard long work i done will be greatly appreciated.. i only been playing this game since 2012 if that even means anything but well thanks for you're time and thanks for all the community that all supported me through all this ALL ERA PLAYERS and fan, friends anyone thank you i wouldn't have done this either without that motivation and push. That i will keep forever and can always be shown for even if nothing is gain for me i gain the love from everyone thank you i really mean it from bottom of my heart thank you.

PLEASE SUPPORT SUSHI.
    Love Sushi (Ryoku)
    Also i have screen shots of the streaks i done this week for prof of record.
    IMG_0928.jpg
    Last edited by Sushi; 08-15-2017 at 08:08 PM. Reason: need add picture.

GOODJOB!! It's amazing how you've put in so much hardwork in streaking keep up the good work!! <3
    ~blub~

Oh I remember Romeo too. I wanted to beat his streak but then screen freezes and game crashes made me lose my motivation.

I'll beat yours one day. Congratz

I used to be friends with Romeo.. what a good guy... *holds back tears*

I'll beat all you scrubs some day when I get a good job and get paid well so I can spend all my money on iEra and buy a rip-off gun OP gun.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

i need post another picture but its not lettint me yet lol idk.

She should get a statue somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Others have had higher, I remember seeing a 10k+, not to be a party pooper but I hope that isn't photoshopped, as I never once saw you streaking or the messages at the bottom of the screen and I played often in the past 3-4 days.

lol smh "Another one" But thats nice of you to think and feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    Others have had higher, I remember seeing a 10k+, not to be a party pooper but I hope that isn't photoshopped, as I never once saw you streaking or the messages at the bottom of the screen and I played often in the past 3-4 days.
    It's not photoshopped.

But I do remember Froggy Krueger get a 10k streak?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    It's not photoshopped.

But I do remember Froggy Krueger get a 10k streak?
    Yea that's who it was. Never saw her on daily kills or anything, I think it's photoshopped