First of all I'd like to point out SCP is containment Breach and NTF is a unit called Nine Tail Fox just saying this so you know
So I join the NTF squad like nothing my job is to enter the facility when Class D start riots and stuff or there are breaches but I mostly did the Class D riots and one of them almost escaped but at the He end it te promoted to NTF commander in a breach of SCP-096 I think that's his number he's a creature that if you see him he will start crying then after some seconds he will rage up and find his victim who looked at him and kill him so when he breached it was because a SCP worker looked at him and it broke the doors to his containment cell while entering the facility 5 NTF units went in front and just went for it me and 10 other NTF units were left behind but 4 of the NTF units in front of us died because they found SCP-096 and he went berserk and kill almost all of them keep in mind SCP-096 can only kill 4 people until he goes back to his normal mode so when we all tried our best to keep SCP-096 from killing more people we had a traitor a SCP foundation traitor that let the Class D get in the weapon room so now we have 2 problems Class D running around with weapons and P90s and a SCP breached tbh most of the Class D died because of SCP-096 what made this harder is that the Class D all went in groups which means they can kill really fast we took a class D hostage and made him look at the SCP-096 And he ran to another SCP containment chamber and close the doors and yea SCP-096 was now contained now we deal with Class D we found them in the sewers or whatever you want to call them because we saw a lot a lot of dead Security And Class D and not to mention once we killed all the Class d we forgot about the Class E they don't have weapons or anything they are just stuck in the Heavy containment Place so yea after me and my team put everything back in order we turned off the Breach alarms and got Class E and Class D in their cells a NTF supervisor Promoted me to NTF commander and others to something like Elite NTF or something? Well if you don't know the roles of Security NTF and others check here!

NTF
-Recontains SCP
-Stops the Class D Riots
-stands for nine tail fox

Security Department
-help researchers test the Class D
-kill disobedient Class D
-Secure areas

Researchers
-tell Class D to test the SCP
-Rounds up SCPs

Class E