Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ifiler search

ifilers are good people and shouldnt be punished at all, iEra should be punishing them, its Apple, Apple should do it to them because they jailbroke their device.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLolman19281 View Post
    ifilers are good people and shouldnt be punished at all, iEra should be punishing them, its Apple, Apple should do it to them because they jailbroke their device.
    lol, you're a funny person.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLolman19281 View Post
    What i dont understand is its so much easier to "ifile" on android because graal keeps evertheing in a .nomedia file that can be easlily accessed

Ifiling can have good or bad intentions. But I'm looking at the ones who use it to steal.

I ifile, but I dont STEAL uploads. I use era stuff to use for background and status codes

Ifiling ain't legal in era

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    From my understanding, iFiling is legal, and the only "illegal part" of it is stealing admin heads.
    It'd fall under impersonation.

Quote Originally Posted by Layerd View Post
    We only have one issue with the customs. We cannot prove who originally made them.

So we canĀ“t really ban anyone for wearing someone elses customs as we cannot prove it.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Just because it is legal it doesn't mean it is not immoral. It is not a nice feeling when you see your personal head and body(which you worked on for days) being stolen and put on a website for everyone to grab and also tell them it is your work.

I don't think it is wrong to use it for something like getting templates and stuff, but if it is just to gain something out of other people's efforts then that is pretty messed up.

Ifiling sites have been taken down in the past for possession of staff heads, if that site does have them I know it's possible to get it deleted. Maybe file a report on it

Ifiling is legal and the act itself is not immoral but stealing is wrong.