Thread: Goodbye

Post Goodbye

Hey everyone,

I never officially said goodbye to this community when I left almost what.... 2 years ago was it? I recently just came back to check up on how the game has aged. I never even thought about coming back online let alone posting on Era-Go again. I logged on to see a bunch of messages from friends I made over the years just wondering where I went. So I decided I would make a post just to make it official that I'm leaving the community. I have been playing since 2010 when I was 14 just entering high school. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that this game helped so much during that time. I'm grateful for the experiences I had on this game and I even made some friends I will probably never forget. I am also very lucky to have served on the staff team as both Player Relations and a Gani Artist. I keep seeing amazing updates from the staff, so best of luck to all of you going forward.

The main reason is for sure that I don't enjoy the game anymore. Over the years, the community has turned a lot more competitive towards one another and I simply don't enjoy it like I once did. It also has to do with the fact that I'm nearly done with my undergraduate classes (wow, how time flies!) and going on to graduate school very soon. I will still be logging on now and again to check up with people, so don't be afraid to say hi if you see me!

See you guys on the flip side!

Thanks for making my time on this game beyond amazing: Mars, Furor, Anero, Grief, OreOs, Meph, iMoney, Kendrick, Cudi, Jaden, Amy, Scre4m, Ryan, Rapid, Asirader, Blackfox, and so many more.
    Last edited by Dmitri; 08-17-2017 at 03:50 AM.
    Former iEra Player Relations / Gani Artist

You can find me here most days

Love you bro, wouldn't have gotten my gold double saber w/o you.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Happy travels Dmitri.

Banned
    Farewell, mate!

Bye bud have a good one !
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

We'll miss you dearly, Dmitri.
    I wish you the fortune in your future.
    Keep growing!