Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: New cemetery hats / update

Quote Originally Posted by Xur View Post
    You do realize that if Sam leaves we won't get anything gun related for a very long time
    I do realize one thing no more irresponsible nerfs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sam wouldn't leave, pfft.

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Hopefully sam follow them

No please. Who's gonna make the awesome exotic items if he does

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No please. Who's gonna make the awesome exotic items if he does
    Boi u call them awesome they are op just coz he made them // when I argued about armor grenade mode allowed that its allowed in neo base while gas launcher isn't his answer was gas is a free gun armor coast money now the same goes 60ec gun cm901 is better than gm4 187k gralats almost coast like bar to be honest 13k more isn't much we didn't see any nerf or buff why coz they aren't his items

Boi u call them awesome they are op just coz he made them // when I argued about armor grenade mode allowed that its allowed in neo base while gas launcher isn't his answer was gas is a free gun armor coast money now the same goes 60ec gun cm901 is better than gm4 187k gralats almost coast like bar to be honest 13k more isn't much we didn't see any nerf or buff why coz they aren't his items

Stfu Ima keep bisam in my pocket to make sure he's safe

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Stfu Ima keep bisam in my pocket to make sure he's safe
    Yea keep him tell he explodes with his armor on grenade get stuck in and boom

You do have a point & I have raised the point to BItzsam several times.
    Hes actually very much like HW every time he ignores the questions basically making up whatever cr@p he wants in order to justify his nerfs I have brought up the statistics I have brought up his quotes I have shown how he directly contradicts himself & did not keep his words.
    I have asked the questions but as usual they are ignored.
    I asked for answer & communication to no avail.
    I doubt snk would have approved of something like what Bitzsam did.
    This is what happened during post snk after he became inactive
    He is very much like HW they are both the stubborn mule type a match made in heaven.
    Bitzsam basically has a free role & doesn''t have to answer to anyone so I doubt he''ll resign.
    So what we have now is a glimpse into the dark future of more of such decisions that we don''t like & have no say over.

This the guy that said