Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Farewell iEra

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    How? How could this have been prevented?
    By unix decision making. If hw was never involved things would be a lot different. Just do your research

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Casper, snk, iTine, Chris, Reno, Vendhin, Zenthor, Kirzey, Storm, many.. many more
    That's a lot of admins....I wonder when all the admins will quit and Graal will die.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Anyone got Kirzey's resignation pastebin link? Someone deleted the thread.

Nevermind, found it https://pastebin.com/07zpt6Nd

Luckily I saved it, they're trying to get it off the forums because it makes HW look bad hahah.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    So many staff are resigning... Even though I haven't met you, you were still a great staff! It was a pleasure having you.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

I heard of you before! Bye bye! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Casper Zephlyn View Post
    I am resigning.

There isn't much to say about my resignation.
    It'll be obvious to everyone at this point. If not, do a little research.
    I've been logging onto the Graal servers a very, very long time now, I've met countless people and have seen personalities and traits varying from A to Zephlyn and wouldn't trade these experiences for anything.

The transition I've went through migrating from Era PC to iEra was very radical. Policing players on a game that averaged 80-120 population to one that averaged 2.5k-3.5k was heavy but I carried that weight, never having actually played iEra before or had the idea so many players would be on. That's just a little tidbit on how I came to iEra. My old friend Kane was the one who convinced... I think snk to bring me on as a guest to learn the local haps.

This is goodbye, my friends. This will come sudden to many of you, an inconvenient truth to a few of you and a door opener for a lot of you. Opportunists are welcome, Era will need many to step up to fill in the blanks and they will have my faith and thanks if they do good ethically.

Don't burn any bridges with the people you meet here, this is a game after all and we have at least one thing in common when it comes to passions. Or hobbies if I'm sounding too severe. Either way, I love you all <3 I truly do.

My heart and sword,

Casper Zephlyn.

ps. <3 my Zephlyn's and the friends who already know who they are <3
    Made a new forums acc for the 5th time that i'll probably forget to say goodbye. This is Yudai/Miiyu aka Yudai Spirit btw.

see you on the flip-side casper.
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback