Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Quotes from Era’s Finest.

Hey all,
    I know its a hard time for everyone, lots of negative thoughts and words have been tossed around... No matter where the management goes the main thing is to not lose hope. GraalOnline has always been about the players happiness and enjoyment to me and It's sad to see such things happen the way they have. Management always changes, its nothing new for any GraalOnline server. A lot of things were built by old management that will always remain. I don't want anyone else to quit from the staff team or on the players side. I have to admit I had the idea of quitting for a while now. But the current status the server is in, I can't. I may not be valued as a developer here, but I eventually realized I'm not in this for me, its always been for you guys.

Take Care!
    -derek

Everyone can be replaced, that is true but they will never be forgotten. It only means it's time for others to step in and help era improve from the past to make era a better place for new generations.

Thank you Derek, I agree completely. I'd like for era to remain a fun and learning place for everyone, and for new generations to come. I'm sure the ones that resigned would like that as well.

According to HW you all had 0 uniqueness, 'anyone' could have done what you did.

Attachment 31529
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

There's many amazing graphic artists, developers, pr's etc. etc. etc. Anyone can replace the position, not the person. It doesn't mean they care any less, after reading over and going through everything, I'd like to see Era improve for others that come. I believe that can be possible if everyone works together.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    According to HW you all had 0 uniqueness, 'anyone' could have done what you did.

Attachment 31529

I'm not surprised she said that. The management is that heartless now - they don't care about you when you no longer are of any value to the game, even wthough you contributed to it.

She can replace them, but she will definitely not be able to replace the way they did things.
    Speaking about replacing, since we all know now that the management doesn't accord any basic respect to the rights of staff and is in fact blatantly ingrateful, who would want to work for them?
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Attachment 31529
    Whats her discord ID i wanna roast her

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmaurf Doorway Zeppelin View Post
    Whats her discord ID i wanna roast her
    Ahhahah^^^^ ^^^^^^

Attachment 31529
    Quit tripping, she didn't say anything to trip about. I call that slander. It might be hypocritical but at least when I talk smack, I don't twist words around.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Quit tripping, she didn't say anything to trip about. I call that slander. It might be hypocritical but at least when I talk smack, I don't twist words around.

She's saying anyone can be replaced, anyone can do the job. A jock can do just as good as a nerd. No difference, nothing special. Not sure why you're not understanding.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

She's saying anyone can be replaced, anyone can do the job. A jock can do just as good as a nerd. No difference, nothing special. Not sure why you're not understanding.
    Not sure why you aren't? Ask her what she meant. Ya anyone who tries, she said something realistic. I feel like you just found something to get butt hurt about. She was basically saying not to be negative about the loss of admins it seems.