Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some answers relating to the reappearance, current status, and updates of Arte please

Some answers relating to the reappearance, current status, and updates of Arte please

Hello, I joined Era-go today so apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong section.

Anyway. As we all know, Arte was the go-to spot for hats and gas-mask's.
    This is where everyone would go if they did not want to end up purchasing one of the outdated dull gas-masks currently in Era.
    I'm not sure if there was a forum or news posted on why Arte was removed. Any information regarding Arte would be greatly appreciated.

Arte wont be added back, dont think it will be added, it had a small chance of being added back when snk was the manager, but now since it isnt true anymore, theres no chances.

Hi Niz,
    Yes, Arte was removed and was in the works to be finished and re-released before "the bombs dropped during the world war of iEra Management". That is a story for another day but just so you know, I will do everything in my power to bring Snk's projects, dreams, and ideas he was working on (CS, Farming, etc...) to life as well as the "newer Arte shop".

Take Care!
    -derek

Quote Originally Posted by dereklarue View Post
    Hi Niz,
    Yes, Arte was removed and was in the works to be finished and re-released before "the bombs dropped during the world war of iEra Management". That is a story for another day but just so you know, I will do everything in my power to bring Snk's projects, dreams, and ideas he was working on (CS, Farming, etc...) to life as well as the "newer Arte shop".

Take Care!
    -derek
    NNNNYYYaassssSSS

Quote Originally Posted by dereklarue View Post
    Hi Niz,

Take Care!
    -derek
    Oh yeaaaah

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Arte shall return. You have my Promise which is endorsed by the Burger King staff who live down the road from me.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Thanks Derek, that news couldn't be any better! Wish you the best of luck and my gratitude.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    NNNNYYYaassssSSS
    Dont get too excited we saw how their fishing was you can't even make a profit off it lmfao, I doubt farming will be anywhere as close to as profitable on Era as it is on Ol west

Nous savons ce que nous sommes, mais savons pas ce que nous pouvons être.

William Shakespear

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    NNNNYYYaassssSSS
    We both know we love the farming idea lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    We both know we love the farming idea lmao!
    You guys want to be a farmer? Then go outside plant trees