Thread: A letter to a buddy

Post A letter to a buddy

Hey buddy, I hope you're still seeing this.

Perhaps we met by chance.
    Perhaps we met because it was destined.
    Whatever, It doesn't matter.

I have been playing GraalOnline Era for almost 6 years now, and you are one of the best friends I have ever met in the game. You had a very positive, cheerful vibe and was always present for me. You assisted me whenever I needed help, spoke to me whenever I got bored.

You did tell me that you were very busy then, some two years back when I conversed with you on an almost daily basis. Buddy, if you're seeing this, I'm very sorry if I had interrupted you in any way. But honestly, I treasured the fact that you still made the effort to be present for me, even if it was just a casual conversation.

Being wrongfully jailed once, I sought for your assistance. You gladly assisted me when I needed you most. Although I do not speak to you as regularly as I did in the past, I am still very grateful. Without you, I would not have known what to do.

You were the light when I was in my darkest.

We played, too. It great playing with you, doing things that were simple and to some, probably random, but yet served to deepen our friendship. You were godsend, I'd say.

Months later, I went into inactivity because of examinations. There was a heavy, apologetic and helpless feeling that lingered in me when I bade you goodbye. It was the beginning of a nearly 2 years of separation.

Sorry if that had caused us to lose contact, I couldn't even remember my old name when I came back!

When I came back, you were no longer an admin, but then you joined back as a Player Relations member later in the month. I tried speaking to you, but things seem to have changed.

I'm not sure if you have forgotten me.
    Probably because you were busy?
    Probably because you were away from keyboard? I don't know. You just wasn't the way you used to be- you no longer replied to my messages, no longer as sociable and outgoing as you had been.

In fact, after I came back, we did not talk at all! What happened?

But you will still remain as a friend, at least to me. Not sure about you, though. Perhaps you have already forgotten me. It'll be sad if you did, but even if you did, I won't mind, I was to blame for leaving you 2 years ago.

But now, it seems like speaking to you before I left some 2 to 3 years ago was the last time I'll ever be speaking to you. I had not expected this, but honestly speaking, I dread having to lose you as a friend.

I don't know what happened, or why you left, but now that you're gone, I still yearn to be in the game chatting with you again.You will always remain as a friend to me, no matter how badly memory fails you - or me.

Buddy, I hope that if you're seeing this, you will still have some recollection of me, if not, then it's okay. I want to thank you for being present, for helping me and for being a bestie. Stay happy and stay cheerful!

Farewell, Zenthor.

LYK

P.S. I will still keep your statues in my house.

bud.jpgbuddy.jpg
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    I've messaged Zenthor so hopefully he looks at this thread.

Hey zenthor we also used to talk a litle, ages ago, you were also one of my good friends.
    Still sad that you resigned, but I guess it had to happen one day
    Attachment 31527

Im glad that Zenthor and 13 other staff resigned because HW needs to know what happens for being a small brained grandma