Good I introduce myself I am a player of graal since 2012 and come to give ideas since it is seen as it is graal i am interested in sharing my ideas about the game, well besides that I have ideas ideas I will raise them throughout the week And I expect a response from an administrator or player that agrees well with the first of the week 1: I would like to say that I saw the ardo work of the administrators assuming that it was working properly and that it is fun but who can decide that if it is fun or Are not the players, and thought of a mini mpx-combo with spar which the stage would be a forest full of traps where each gang faces with paint guns obio like the ones really will provide the gun and equipment this would Asul against red [asul team vs. red team]. Haora we went to the subject of the statistics of the weapon: the weapon in concrete would be raised the same as the weapon that is in mpx will speed up the damage etc ... which means that it would be excellent. Another important thing is the recreation of the representation of the clothes of each team on the one hand the maximum occupation of players is 12 vs 12 osea 24 in total but may be less since in gang spar is almost the same only with 6, besides that I would like to say that on the subject of the environment that this mode raining with puddles on the floor of sludge I think I exedi xd but they are details that the players like, well I think it is everything and if I forget something else post me Here below my name to play is SABOreame for if you want to talk about more my mail is [email protected] to contact directly and I hope you liked my idea I know that it is difficult every job that you hold administrators but the better? Xd a hook jajajaa but if a team work to be maintained was as it is a unique game