Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iEra Staff Description

iEra Staff Description

iEra Staff List Click Here

Management Roles

Manager
    - Manages the entire Era iPhone staff team. Responsible for developments, updates and etc

Development Manager
    - Manages the entire development team. Responsible for the Scripting, Gani, GFX, LAT, and SFX functions. [Reports to Manager]

Player Relations Manager
    - Manages the entire Player Relations team. Responsible for supervising the Player Relations Administrators, Senior Player Relations, and Player Relations staff. [Reports to Manager]

Player Relations Admin
    - In-charge of the Player Relations team and hiring activities. Responsible for supervising the Senior Player Relations and Player Relations staff. [Reports to Player Relations Manager]

Communications Admin
    - In-charge of the Communications Support team and hiring activities. Responsible for the functions of Era-GO, Mercy Newspapers, Toonslab Support, and others that are related to these subjects. [Reports to Manager]

Department Lead Roles

Scripting Head
    - Supervises the Scripting team, including hiring activities and responsible for improving and maintaining the Scripting functions. [Reports to Development Admin]

Gani Admin
    - Supervises the Gani team, including hiring activities and responsible for improving and maintaining the Gani functions. [Reports to Development Admin]

GFX Admin
    - Supervises the GFX team, including hiring activities and responsible for improving and maintaining the GFX functions. [Reports to Development Admin]

LAT Admin
    - Supervises the LAT team, including hiring activities and responsible for improving and maintaining the LAT functions. [Reports to Development Admin]

SFX Admin
    - Supervises the SFX team, including hiring activities and responsible for improving and maintaining the SFX functions. [Reports to Development Admin]

Guns Admin
    - Responsible for maintaining and improving gun statistics and functions. [Reports to Manager]

Gang Admin
    - Responsible for handling Gang Rewards, uploading items for gangs, and dealing with gang-related inquiries. [Reports to Manager]

Head Moderator
    - Responsible for the functions of the Era-GO forums and supervising the Global Moderators. [Reports to Communications Admin]

Newspaper Admin
    - In-charge of the Newspaper team and hiring activities. Responsible for maintaining the works of the weekly Mercy Newspapers. [Reports to Communications Admin]

Main Staffs Who Supports The Function Of Era

(Support/Assistance Field)

Senior Player Relations

- Supervises and upholds the Player Relations team and is accountable with the input of PR hirings. [Reports to Player Relations Admin]

Communications Support
    - Involved with the exercise of the Toonslab Support. Responsible for the resolution of Letter To Staff system on Era-GO, inquiry emails and etc. [Reports to Communications Admin]

Player Relations
    - Responsible with checking uploads, reports, supporting players and other duties on assisting players in-game. [Reports to Player Relations Admin/Senior Player Relations]

Era-GO Webmaster

- Responsible for the functions of the Era-GO website, resolutions of problems and technical difficulties. [Reports to Manager]

Newspaper Team
    - Responsible for providing work for the weekly Mercy Newspapers. [Reports to Newspaper Admin]

Global Moderator
    - Responsible for moderating the Era-GO forums. Closes, moves, and stickies threads. [Reports to Forum Admin]

(Development Field)

Developer Team
    - Upholds the development functions in-game to fix and improve. [Reports to Development Admin]

Scripting Team
    - Responsible for contributing Scripting work. [Reports to Scripting Head]

Gani Team
    - Responsible for contributing Gani work. [Reports to Gani Admin]

GFX Team
    - Responsible for contributing GFX materials. [Reports to GFX Admin]

LAT Team
    - Responsible for contributing Level materials. [Reports to LAT Admin]

SFX Team
    - Responsible for contributing SFX work. [Reports to SFX Admin]
    Last edited by Zed; 08-21-2017 at 02:51 AM.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Good job Zed//

How do you become a communications admin??
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Oh this thread again xddd
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Good job Zed//

How do you become a communications admin??
    Idk what happened to it. It wasn't abandoned or anything, maybe the comm team is not really needed I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Oh this thread again xddd
    Nice
    yeah I made this thread about the details of each staff roles. And the other old thread would be the updated list.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Neat..............

Leveler
    I know this is an old thread in all but its linked to Ben's house so it is still in relevancy. Just gonna say that some of this isn't right from what all staff have told me.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I know this is an old thread in all but its linked to Ben's house so it is still in relevancy. Just gonna say that some of this isn't right from what all staff have told me.
    like what?
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Leveler
    It says that LAT, GFX, GANI, SFX and Scripting head report to Dev Admin but its Dev Manager

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    It says that LAT, GFX, GANI, SFX and Scripting head report to Dev Admin but its Dev Manager
    Dev Admin is meant as Dev manager here, as for normal devs are called simply Developers, since each sub group has a "leader" with an additional "Admin" in the end as in supervisor.
    as for the PRs both are present since the main PR manager oversees the PRAs because there's more than 1, they're divided into 3 locations/timezones and in their turn oversee all the PRs designated in their own region.
    But in 2018 right now, there's too little amount of developers meaning that there is no need for an Dev Manager to oversee the Devs just for 2 devs, the manager can do that, which is why the spot is Vacant I presume.
    here's the link to the current staff list, you'll see how few devs there are and get a better understanding of the situation.
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ist-(Complete)
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Mods should sticky this one, and remove this http://https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?42083-Staff-Department-Roles-(Brief-Guide)
    So it’s less confusing. Since the thread was discontinued for listing recently hired staffs, just delete it or something from the guides and then sticky this thread (iEra Staff Description).