Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: iEra Staff Description

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Dev Admin is meant as Dev manager here, as for normal devs are called simply Developers, since each sub group has a "leader" with an additional "Admin" in the end as in supervisor.
    as for the PRs both are present since the main PR manager oversees the PRAs because there's more than 1, they're divided into 3 locations/timezones and in their turn oversee all the PRs designated in their own region.
    But in 2018 right now, there's too little amount of developers meaning that there is no need for an Dev Manager to oversee the Devs just for 2 devs, the manager can do that, which is why the spot is Vacant I presume.
    here's the link to the current staff list, you'll see how few devs there are and get a better understanding of the situation.
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...ist-(Complete)
    I would say there is always a need for a dev manager as they oversee all dev things (LAT, Gani, Developers, etc) that's quite a few people with non easy jobs and the reg dev type staff heads like lat admin, gani admin, etc but I was just saying that this thread should be corrected to remove the confusion
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Mods should sticky this one, and remove this http://https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthread.php?42083-Staff-Department-Roles-(Brief-Guide)
    So it?s less confusing. Since the thread was discontinued for listing recently hired staffs, just delete it or something from the guides and then sticky this thread (iEra Staff Description).
    My question is why you need to metion the thread just to removed it if the thread was dead? Use your brain sometimes
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I would say there is always a need for a dev manager as they oversee all dev things (LAT, Gani, Developers, etc) that's quite a few people with non easy jobs and the reg dev type staff heads like lat admin, gani admin, etc but I was just saying that this thread should be corrected to remove the confusion
    There?s nothing confusing about it ? This is how the staff system works. I believe the Developer Admin role was removed as it was not needed. Other than that, it requires a LAT Admin for a LAT staff, it requires a GFX Admin for a GFX staff, and so on...

The Player Relations team is just much broader than other departments.
    - The PRM oversees the whole PR team.
    - The PRAs oversees the PR staffs and they are responsible for the hirings.
    - The SPRs are to help the PRAs to give input about the hirings, if they have comments about the applicant, or they want to check their background and etc.. They are like second in command - assisting the PRAs with hirings and also assisting the new PRs for help. But overall the PRA will always decide the hirings.
    - The PRM or simply the iEra Manager are the ones who can promote PRs or SPRs to higher ranks.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    There?s nothing confusing about it ? This is how the staff system works. I believe the Developer Admin role was removed as it was not needed. Other than that, it requires a LAT Admin for a LAT staff, it requires a GFX Admin for a GFX staff, and so on...

The Player Relations team is just much broader than other departments.
    - The PRM oversees the whole PR team.
    - The PRAs oversees the PR staffs and they are responsible for the hirings.
    - The SPRs are to help the PRAs to give input about the hirings, if they have comments about the applicant, or they want to check their background and etc.. They are like second in command - assisting the PRAs with hirings and also assisting the new PRs for help. But overall the PRA will always decide the hirings.
    - The PRM or simply the iEra Manager are the ones who can promote PRs or SPRs to higher ranks.
    Nono you don't understand what I'm saying

Quote Originally Posted by NCX View Post
    My question is why you need to metion the thread just to removed it if the thread was dead? Use your brain sometimes
    What are you talking about? What I’m suggesting is that the thread I wanted removed is to be unstickied. I know it’s dead but I’m insinuating that it should be removed from the stickied section of the “Era Guides”. Then, replace it with this thread because it’s rightfully in the stickied section instead of the one I mentioned. I use 100% of my brain every single second.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Nono you don't understand what I'm saying
    I don’t get what you were saying either. But 90% of what I said was just talking about the staff system. Anyway, I don’t get what you were trying to say tho “to be corrected” in the thread?

kan i b gfx plz pl0x
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    kan i b gfx plz pl0x
    yes