Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why are these ideas being turned down?

Why are these ideas being turned down?

I saw a post of an idea for the game. It was to ad atms and bank accounts. Now, this honestly is a good idea. Theres already a bank in era, its just a useless building at the moment. Ideas to turn buildings with no purpose into something should be taken. Also, adding bank accounts would make era more realistic, i mean theres already jobs, cars, gangs, etc. Itd make the game way cooler in my opinion. A player could simply go up to the front desk at eras bank, create a bank account to store gralats, and theh would be able to add gralats in and take them out. This would be awesome for those who are saving but are bad with managing gralats. You could set it so that you couldnt take out gralats till the set goal was reached (say, you wanna buy a 500 gralat furniture tv, you wouldnt be able to take any $ out until 500 was put in.)
    I think people should take peoples creativity more serious. Its not like the creater of this idea was trying to make huge changes that could mess up the system (like price of a mini to be $100k, its just impossible.) But this idea isnt.
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

If they are a bad gralat saver, they can always go over to the nearest ATM or go to the bank and take out their hard earned gralats and waste them. In my opinion I think this idea is useless.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Maybe a job works in this way u grab a screen a certain amount of math questions shows up multiple/devision/addition-subtraction u need to answer them once u done u earn an amount of gralats thank me later
    beside that I always said it should controls all the basses money gives out gralats instead of some basses that holds shops coz we know some basses gets money and the rest doesn't

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Maybe a job works in this way u grab a screen a certain amount of math questions shows up multiple/devision/addition-subtraction u need to answer them once u done u earn an amount of gralats thank me later
    beside that I always said it should controls all the basses money gives out gralats instead of some basses that holds shops coz we know some basses gets money and the rest doesn't

A math game job? Oh hell naw

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhunt3r101 View Post
    A math game job? Oh hell naw

What thats how bank job will be better than dancing to make wine lmao like arcade it will be something similar to arcade game and it wont be hard questions 12 years i guess know how to add and subtract and multiply and divide

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    What thats how bank job will be better than dancing to make wine lmao like arcade it will be something similar to arcade game and it wont be hard questions 12 years i guess know how to add and subtract and multiply and divide

How is typing in answers similiar to an arcade game???

How is typing in answers similiar to an arcade game???

Instead of tapping on screen to jump for example snk bird game u will tap o your screen to use keyboard and solve answers or there will be choices u choose from answers

If they are a bad gralat saver, they can always go over to the nearest ATM or go to the bank and take out their hard earned gralats and waste them. In my opinion I think this idea is useless.

But they can set an amount that has to be put in before taking any out, so they couldn't take any out until they put the amount they saved in
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~

This idea is not even good, and we've explained why. There is no point to it, at all.

If you can find an active scripter to script it then maybe it could be considered. Are you aware of anything that's been going on the past few days?
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Atm is seriously a terrible idea. I know what thread you're talking about. The streets of Era nowadays are completely crowded. The idea of someone carrying money and can end up losing it is not right because they are bound to die. Plus why go to an atm when you can just carry loads of money without having to withdraw it from the atm>
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!