Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Arte: Player Shops!

Arte: Player Shops!

The exclusive iEra player shops

Ever wanted to own a shop on Graal Era? Be the carpenter of stylish furniture, be the crafter of eloquent hats and clothes.

The Queen of the Graphic Headquarters is in search of a Mad Hatter. Are you up for the challenge? It might take you one step closer to the royal throne!

Did you ever want show your pixel art to the whole iEra committee and become the next fashion star of this generation!

The well-known Arte map was exclusively moved to a nice building in the bus area, don't forget to drop by to take a look at the amazing player submitted stuff!

Submit your hats, heads, bodies and all kind of furniture, and let us handle the rest of the work.

Submission rules:
    -All graphics must be original. NO EDITS, COPYRIGHT OR STOLEN GRAPHICS ARE ALLOWED
    -Bodies/Heads must follow the upload rules.
    -A minimum of 7 graphic pieces is required in order to have a chance of getting a shop.
    -One violation to any of those rules will ban you from future contests on Graal Online Era.

You can submit your items by sending an email to: "[email protected]" with the email titled "Player Shops".
    Don't forget to list your GraalID in the email.

A shop can be made by one single artist or by a group of maximum 4 graphic artists.

Rewards are to be discussed with the player(s) after the release of their shop.

Submissions will be checked regularly.

Goodluck to everyone!

FAQ:

If I already submitted my items, can I still send over more items in a new email?
    Yes you can, if your shop wasn't released yet.
    Once your shop gets released you can't add more to it.

If I already made a shop and it got released, am I allowed to make another one?
    If your shop was made by just you (not in a group), you can't make anymore solo shops.
    But you can still collaborate with other people on a new shop.
    (The same group also can't have more than 1 shop)

If my shop got released, can I add more items to it?[
    Unfortunately not, once your shop gets released you can't add anything to it.

Can we decide the item pricing?
    No, there is a fixed price for each category of items sold in arte.

Can we submit melees and guns?
    No, they will cause problems with the players and the staff regarding in the stats, effects and the price. so that's why we tend to avoid it.
    Last edited by GeorgeZ; 09-20-2017 at 04:46 PM. Reason: added more faq

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg finally

sorry for the wait but hey, it's back

Yay I need to learn GFX now in order to have a shop 'xmxndjcjv great!

- - - Updated - - -

-.-! Old arte was better. The new building looks like era mall which is very confusing

Thanks finally you listen to the community woow

Old arte was better, I still am happy. My friend and I are definantly going to apply. Wish us luck. We are super devoted.

Arte: Player Shops!

AWESOME!
    ARTE IS BACK BABY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JustJoshuaLikeABoss

We want our stuff in the game necause we are akilled and know it. It would be amazing to see people with our graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by PTNTLcloud View Post
    Old arte was better, I still am happy. My friend and I are definantly going to apply. Wish us luck. We are super devoted.
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yay I need to learn GFX now in order to have a shop 'xmxndjcjv great!

- - - Updated - - -

-.-! Old arte was better. The new building looks like era mall which is very confusing
    I don't find it confusing at all. 2 floors, thats it.
    I think the Era Mall is more complex in its design.

Well, we tried moving a big map into a small building. Of course the map was way better but things had to be done like this

Ya I guess your right XD its good

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk