Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Arte: Player Shops!

Hi, is there a way I could add like two more hats to my shop? I really do want to add a couple more that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
    Hi, is there a way I could add like two more hats to my shop? I really do want to add a couple more that's it.
    If I already made a shop and it got released, am I allowed to make another one?
    If your shop was made by just you (not in a group), you can't make anymore solo shops.
    But you can still collaborate with other people on a new shop.
    (The same group also can't have more than 1 shop)

Mybe you can't i guess..
    Do not Open
     Spoiler

Disc: NCX#4821

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
    Does anyone wants to collaborate with me? To open a shop at Arte
    What're you thinking of?

What would classify specifically as an edit? i made some heads and hats but i dont want to get banned from more contests by a simple misunderstanding.

-M@sonForEc

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Is this going to be discontinued again because the staff (George) managing this resigned or will another staff be (temporarily or not) assigned to manage the Arte Project? For those wondering how I know he resigned, it's written in his two profiles(staff and player) in-game. He is under the 'intelligence' gang or search LAT team.
    Last edited by Soojin; 09-23-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    Is this going to be discontinued again because the staff (George) managing this resigned or will another staff be (temporarily or not) assigned to manage the Arte Project? For those wondering how I know he resigned, it's written in his two profiles(staff and player) in-game. He is under the 'intelligence' gang or search LAT team.
    If that's the case, hopefully someone does come and manage this. I worked for a whole week just to finish my application, and I am sure most people who turned this in worked really hard as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasonForEc View Post
    What would classify specifically as an edit? i made some heads and hats but i dont want to get banned from more contests by a simple misunderstanding.

-M@sonForEc

If you're editing a head that counts as edits, they pretty much want everything from scratch. So you may not be able to use the stuff you found..

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    If that's the case, hopefully someone does come and manage this. I worked for a whole week just to finish my application, and I am sure most people who turned this in worked really hard as well.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're editing a head that counts as edits, they pretty much want everything from scratch. So you may not be able to use the stuff you found..

If thats so, would a hat made from scratch other than the tempate i use for a size appropriate work?
    -M@sonforec

Can we submit cars?

How long does it takes to get a respond? been waiting for a while now.

Bulletzone needs to take over cuz he’s the only blonde LAT now