Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Explanation - by Lay

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    This is why I don't trade period.
    The trading community is disgusting and vile and I never want anything to do with them tbh.

“I won’t call them monsters because they would like that term. They would think that’s a great name. I will call them, from now on, losers, because that’s what they are. They are losers. And we will have more of them. But they are losers, just remember that." -DT 2017
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Wowzers, imagine all those shells.

Management scams, the company scams, players scam. The game is one big scam.

Don't trust anyone.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Nevermind. There was some confusion. This AND the other Layerd account are both real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    The trading community is disgusting and vile and I never want anything to do with them tbh.

“I won’t call them monsters because they would like that term. They would think that’s a great name. I will call them, from now on, losers, because that’s what they are. They are losers. And we will have more of them. But they are losers, just remember that." -DT 2017
    Isn't this kind of threads illegal? It's basically like saying "x scammed me 1!1!" Which always gets closed

Yeah, he's targeting another player for his own stupid mistake.

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Lurks into the shadows
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Lurks into the shadows
    Except you don't trade, you afk for hours. Kinda why you got hired in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Except you don't trade, you afk for hours. Kinda why you got hired in the first place
    Tristan is nice. No need to be rude

Yeah this is a shaming thread and I dont take sides in this judgement. Scamming is "legal" and we close these threads often so no bias.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind light wants to openly defend himself, but I will close it if yall get out of hand.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by LayerdPanda View Post
    Heyho guys,

yes this is me (layerd) - no idea why but it appears my name was already taken on this forum o.O

Anyways, some of you may have heard already but the ex staff member Light has recently decided to scam me off a few ultras including Zombie Morph, Golden Umbrella, HW Dagger, Flamecrow Wings and Noob Trident.
    I was dumb enough to trust a friend to hold some of my rares since I haven´t been to active.
    Now he´s claiming he´s given them back already when I know from a few sources (including staff) that he still has a few of those items in his account and already sold my flamecrow wings.

Please be careful when trading with Light as he might try to scam you guys aswell.
    I´m not aiming to force him to give my items back (which he cant even do as he already sold some) but to just give you guys a heads up that even ex staff / friends don´t always play the fair and nice game.

Take care guys!

-Lay the panda

I love how you are trying to ruin my reputation by making up lies to everyone on the forums. I’m honestly shocked you decided to create a thread about this when we both know what really happend that night.

What you gave me was FC Wings, HW Dagger, Panda Hammer, Panda Saber and Zombie Morph. This is something you should atleast try to remember when making up lies about me. (I’ll attach a screenshot below of the trade we did, which clearly shows which items you gave me). I’d say this is enough evidence to prove you are the one lieing here - because you don’t remember anything.

I gave you Layerd Saber and the Panda Hammer back a few months ago. The reason why I didn’t give you the rest is because you told me I could keep the them because you are not playing the game anymore. Now that you are back I guess you want the items back which is not my issue. I also honestly regret giving the items back to you now.

I decided to sell the FC Wings for exotic coins and give Zombie Morph to Pixl as a gift from me a few days ago, because I have decided to quit the game. I still got the HW Dagger in my inventory (If anyone is wondering what I did with the rest of the items).

The reason why you are trying to ruin my reputation is because you are blacklisted/permanently removed from the server, so you are feeling the need of ruining everything for me because you have nothing to lose, which is really sad to see because you have probably been my closest friend since 2011-2012.

(Sorry for my bad English. I hope everyone understands)

TyEeLNbb.jpg
    History:
    GraalOnline Norwegian Translator (Beginning of 2014)
    Global Forum Moderator (12.02.2014 - 05.10.2015)
    iEra Newspaper Team (11.11.2014 - 01.12.2015)
    GraalOnline Ol' West Deputy (15.04.2015 - 20.07.2015)
    Communication Support Team (20.07.2015 - 05.10.2015)
    Gang Admin (05.10.2015 - 24.07.2016)
    LAT Team (24.07.2016 - 04.12.2016)
    Developer (04.12.2016 - 03.01.2017)
    Gani Artist (17.06.2017 - 06.08.2017)