Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Explanation - by Lay

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    I love how you are trying to ruin my reputation by making up lies to everyone on the forums. I’m honestly shocked you decided to create a thread about this when we both know what really happend that night.

What you gave me was FC Wings, HW Dagger, Panda Hammer, Panda Saber and Zombie Morph. This is something you should atleast try to remember when making up lies about me. (I’ll attach a screenshot below of the trade we did, which clearly shows which items you gave me). I’d say this is enough evidence to prove you are the one lieing here - because you don’t remember anything.

I gave you Layerd Saber and the Panda Hammer back a few months ago. The reason why I didn’t give you the rest is because you told me I could keep the them because you are not playing the game anymore. Now that you are back I guess you want the items back which is not my issue. I also honestly regret giving the items back to you now.

I decided to sell the FC Wings for exotic coins and give Zombie Morph to Pixl as a gift from me a few days ago, because I have decided to quit the game. I still got the HW Dagger in my inventory (If anyone is wondering what I did with the rest of the items).

The reason why you are trying to ruin my reputation is because you are blacklisted/permanently removed from the server, so you are feeling the need of ruining everything for me because you have nothing to lose, which is really sad to see because you have probably been my closest friend since 2011-2012.

(Sorry for my bad English. I hope everyone understands)

Attachment 31566
    Can I have ur HW dagger

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Can I have ur HW dagger
    Light will give me HW Dagger obviously, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoasian66272 View Post
    Light will give me HW Dagger obviously, not you.
    I beg I beg
    15 character limit

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I beg I beg
    15 character limit
    Silly goose, HW daggers are for noobs like me, not you.

If it was done by a close friend I'd just let it pass. Knowing I lost my items (which is 100% my fault) At least I'll know what to expect from him in the future. It's no use arguing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
    I love how you are trying to ruin my reputation by making up lies to everyone on the forums. I’m honestly shocked you decided to create a thread about this when we both know what really happend that night.

What you gave me was FC Wings, HW Dagger, Panda Hammer, Panda Saber and Zombie Morph. This is something you should atleast try to remember when making up lies about me. (I’ll attach a screenshot below of the trade we did, which clearly shows which items you gave me). I’d say this is enough evidence to prove you are the one lieing here - because you don’t remember anything.

I gave you Layerd Saber and the Panda Hammer back a few months ago. The reason why I didn’t give you the rest is because you told me I could keep the them because you are not playing the game anymore. Now that you are back I guess you want the items back which is not my issue. I also honestly regret giving the items back to you now.

I decided to sell the FC Wings for exotic coins and give Zombie Morph to Pixl as a gift from me a few days ago, because I have decided to quit the game. I still got the HW Dagger in my inventory (If anyone is wondering what I did with the rest of the items).

The reason why you are trying to ruin my reputation is because you are blacklisted/permanently removed from the server, so you are feeling the need of ruining everything for me because you have nothing to lose, which is really sad to see because you have probably been my closest friend since 2011-2012.
    Maybe what's in bold is the reason he thinks you scammed him? Not taking sides but I'm pretty sure I'd be mad if I try to recover some items from a close friend and he says no, even though I said they could keep it.
    Also what's underlined is just too big of an assumption, clearly when he asked you for the items there was a disagreement and an argument which led him to this, I wasn't there to know, but I don't think it has anything to do with him being blacklisted and blaming specifically you.
    Anyways scamming IS legal as we all know now so arguing shouldn't be done on this thread, the two people should do it separately.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Quote Originally Posted by LayerdPanda View Post
    Heyho guys,

yes this is me (layerd) - no idea why but it appears my name was already taken on this forum o.O

Anyways, some of you may have heard already but the ex staff member Light has recently decided to scam me off a few ultras including Zombie Morph, Golden Umbrella, HW Dagger, Flamecrow Wings and Noob Trident.
    I was dumb enough to trust a friend to hold some of my rares since I haven´t been to active.
    Now he´s claiming he´s given them back already when I know from a few sources (including staff) that he still has a few of those items in his account and already sold my flamecrow wings.

Please be careful when trading with Light as he might try to scam you guys aswell.
    I´m not aiming to force him to give my items back (which he cant even do as he already sold some) but to just give you guys a heads up that even ex staff / friends don´t always play the fair and nice game.

Take care guys!

-Lay the panda

Really disappointed to hear what happened to you. This just goes to show that some of the friends made online cannot be trusted and I am disgusted utterly by those involved in scamming activities.

Honestly, I don't know what transpired between the both of you, but I would strongly advise you guys take it out in private before making public any unconfirmed details based solely on assumptions, guesses and uncertainty. This will do both parties good and will reduce any possible defamation and outrage as much as possible.

I'd also advise a reconciliation on this because there is no need to sour friendships for pixelated items. I will refrain from siding anyone til then.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by lyk12345 View Post
    Really disappointed to hear what happened to you. This just goes to show that some of the friends made online cannot be trusted and I am disgusted utterly by those involved in scamming activities.
    Did u just ignore what light said ?

Always knew Light was a fake. Unfortunate that you can't even trust the most reputable people anymore. Dissapointed in you Light.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

this dude layered has 13k kills and 200 spar wins what exactly are you gonna do with these items big fella you said your gone quitting again in 2 weeks dawg mad cause me and light closer they were with each other i’m slobbing get out yo feelings you my son ��

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Always knew Light was a fake. Unfortunate that you can't even trust the most reputable people anymore. Dissapointed in you Light.
    lmao you don’t even know light talking bout i always known light was fake dude don’t even know him lmao