Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ec/op guns in complex ...

Event Coin Ec/op guns in complex ...

The Problem
    I see a lot of people trash talking each other, because of ec guns being "abused" in spar. (I know ppl trash talk each other for several other reasons too, sadly ...)
    Flame and Electric staff are the main items discussed. (Chem was a problem back then)

I kinda understand that it annoys some1 to loose against some1 who uses an "Op item"? Since spar is supposed to be skill related I guess?

Once someone told me "Why do I need skill when I just can boost with spammy guns" and he was right, some people just dont want to spend a lot of time for stats. When they find a opportunity to gain something fast and easily then most ppl would go for it. And grinding for Ec is not easy. At least for most ppl there are exceptions ik.

If its rather fair or unfair can be discussed for a long time. I mean they are given the chance to do that.

This would be funny
    Well I guess its gona take to much time and afford to make but I'll share my thought anyways.
    A room where players can only use EC Items (or other op items) would be funny. Banning them off from the main spar rooms, like chem would provent people from trying to boost.

Btw. I'm not saying that it's way too over powered and should be banned at all cost. Thats why I "marked" some words. It's just what I have seen around while sparring at complex for a while. And yes it is possible to beat ec guns even I succeeded with that, tho Im not at 100 ws yet.

Another big Problem for me

So the day before yesterday I started to spar seriously. And what I noticed is that my left thumb hurts alot after sparring for a while. Does any1 have that same problem too or is it bc im a beginner and not used to it? Well if thats usual then maybe someone can please give me usefull tipps to provent that.

Thank you for reading this thread. Have Fun playing era.

It will be better to take out all non- sparring guns for ec items.

Because ion carbine is a spar gun and electric staff isn't.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Ec/op guns in complex ...

Should just remove all guns and use melees like classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nowadays many sparrers trashtalking on each other so. I think ion carbine is probably fine, with just 10 clips, your good if you practice with m4 then you practically beat ion users.

Quote Originally Posted by Key View Post
    Nowadays many sparrers trashtalking on each other so. I think ion carbine is probably fine, with just 10 clips, your good if you practice with m4 then you practically beat ion users.

That's going to be a challenge.

Used m4 and nearly won.

I'm more better at mpx since it has speed boost. So ever time I spar I need to use speed boost

Carbine isnt that good anymore. I take any flame sparrer as a joke, its so easy to beat. Electric/water staff are a bit harder to avoid, so there's that.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Each one has a weakness, it's up to you to find it. People complain cause they don't know how to counter certain guns.
    yo

How do you encounter a electric/water staff user anyway??

As a sparrer, I'd say don't judge your opponent with what weapon they use, just find a way around their sparring tactics. Even if you loose once or twice, find their weaknesses.. every sparrer has them. For example a person with flame/electric/water would try to make you get trapped in the bullets. They tend to end the spar quickly forcing you to rush into their bullets, advantage you could have is those guns have high reload time. you can easily defeat them with practice. Most people just panic when they see someone's wins/guns and know they won't win and they don't try, which you shouldn't. Key to win spars is just to practice a lot, go to Ps0 or something. Improve your best moves in spar and most importantly, try to play with patience, avoid people rushing you, Don't panic. & be perfect with the gun you prefer to use in spar.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Building on what Vertu said, every ec item has it own weakness. Flame has low freeze but it has a hella long reload time. Watch your opponent and try to gauge when his flame is about to reload. Then spam a bunch of bullets in his direction. Flame's bullets only do around 3 damage per so if he's trying to trap you by shooting in a line downwards, don't let the bullets come to you, go straight up through the line of bullets and use the same tactic on him. Start spamming downwards so he's trapped aswell. If you get hit by one of his bullets, you're only down 3 damage but if he gets hit by one of yours, that's almost 1/5 of his health down.
    guess who's been unlinked