The Problem
I see a lot of people trash talking each other, because of ec guns being "abused" in spar. (I know ppl trash talk each other for several other reasons too, sadly ...)
Flame and Electric staff are the main items discussed. (Chem was a problem back then)

I kinda understand that it annoys some1 to loose against some1 who uses an "Op item"? Since spar is supposed to be skill related I guess?

Once someone told me "Why do I need skill when I just can boost with spammy guns" and he was right, some people just dont want to spend a lot of time for stats. When they find a opportunity to gain something fast and easily then most ppl would go for it. And grinding for Ec is not easy. At least for most ppl there are exceptions ik.

If its rather fair or unfair can be discussed for a long time. I mean they are given the chance to do that.

This would be funny
Well I guess its gona take to much time and afford to make but I'll share my thought anyways.
A room where players can only use EC Items (or other op items) would be funny. Banning them off from the main spar rooms, like chem would provent people from trying to boost.

Btw. I'm not saying that it's way too over powered and should be banned at all cost. Thats why I "marked" some words. It's just what I have seen around while sparring at complex for a while. And yes it is possible to beat ec guns even I succeeded with that, tho Im not at 100 ws yet.

Another big Problem for me

So the day before yesterday I started to spar seriously. And what I noticed is that my left thumb hurts alot after sparring for a while. Does any1 have that same problem too or is it bc im a beginner and not used to it? Well if thats usual then maybe someone can please give me usefull tipps to provent that.

Thank you for reading this thread. Have Fun playing era.