Thread: VOTE! Working on a Web Comic~

Question VOTE! Working on a Web Comic~

Hello!

So most of you probably don't know but I enjoy making comics, in fact, I started out when I was about 10. It always intrigued me how a story can be told by using images.

That's why I wan't to make a comic.

Although, I am debating on which story to develop as I want to dedicate my time to only one comic. This is why I want you to vote.

These are the options:

1. To Be A Goddess: (Fantasy/Romance)

This story takes place in a different planet, it is a world where humans and god like entities love together. The world is ran by Monarchy and the top of the ranks is the Gods, followed by a human ruler which chosen by the Gods. These Gods can have endless abilities, from reading minds, to being able to cure incurable diseases but of course they all have their own limits. The King rebels against the Gods (for reasons that are secret on this synopsis for the sake of the story) by using a purple rock called "Solem" that pretty much drains the powers of a God. A war begins and that takes us to Riah, which is the last Goddess to be captured. After two centuries she finally gets rescued by her father who is in charge of an organization that tries to save the captured Gods, otherwise the world could collapse (because of the lack of God presence).

Quote from book: Chapter One: Prologue, Childhood.

"The most beautiful things are always mistreated by those who are afraid of its power. I think people should learn to appreciate the gifts that life gives us, but all we do is question its existence."

2. Red Rain: (Action/Romance)

The story is about vampires (lol). Scarlet (main) has a mysterious accident caused by a group of Pure Vampires called Spectrum. She survives and is taken by an organization called Cobus, whose goal is to exterminate the pure vampires (once again, reason will be unknown because spoilers). Cobus is filled with half-pure vampires and vampires who were once human but were turned voluntarily.
    It turns out Scarlet was a pure vampire at birth, but for unknown reasons that pureness was taking out of her and remained dormant during most of her life until the accident. Cobus decides to not kill her and use her instead as her blood is the only thing that can kill pure vampires. (in the story the blood is introduced in a bullet that is fired towards the vampire and once inside the body it explodes releasing the blood).

Quote from Book: Chapter Two,

"They are hungry Scarlet, and they will do everything to get food" he said, as I stared at the bulled that I had cleaned with my tongue, I wanted more blood.

I was starving, just as they were.

3. Memento Mori: (Horror/Romance/Mystery) My favorite.

This is the story that I actually have worked on the most. The story starts after the main character's brother dies of an overdose. Eva, who is the main character, moves in with her brother's exgirlfriend as they are also co-workers and best friends. They are both broken by the loss of their loved one but continue with their job as crime investigators. They work for a retired police officer who owns a successful blog that investigates unsolved crimes. On one of the investigations they discover a crime that occurred in the 1900's where around 100 people were found dead in the O'Heaven mansion (owned by a successful family). They were believed to have been murdered by Selene O'Heaven, only child of the family, but the crime was never solved as Selene was found dead along the 100 dead people. During the investigation the O'Heaven mansion opens as a museum, both Eva and her friend visit the mansion where they find a portrait of Selene and notice an uncanny similarity between her appearance and Eva. They go through the museum until Eva sees something others can't see, a music sheet with a song titled "Memento Mori." A voice speaks to her as she enters a room with a piano and involuntarily starts playing the piano song. She faints and wakes up in the 1900's, in the same day when Selene O'Heaven was found dead.

What will happen?

Quote from Book: Prologue: The Woman With a Peculiar Talent

"Save me please, save me from her!" she heard the old man say while she made her way to sit close to the piano. Her white dress made her part of the moon, and her black long hair part of the darkness. She was a beautiful woman, charismatic, intelligent, gifted. But now she was the contrary, she had become a monster.

And this is it! Please make note that this stories are all unfinished and are subject to change.

Vote below which one is your favorite or would love to see in comic form!

Thanks!

Use comic strip it's really good