Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Era need more weekly events

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    If this were to happen people would get at least 3 ec daily easily. So no this is a terrible idea.
    i think he means only 1 ec for all of those still too good to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    i think he means only 1 ec for all of those still too good to be honest
    I personally love this would bring player back each day...
    Sigh.. era "oh a good idea"
    "Us GREAT IDEA ADD IT!!!"
    Era "ahaha great ideas belong in the trash"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zany
    There's already been several BIG updates that have been added, are soon to be added, and they themselves have caused lag in their own right. The plant event caused a lot of lag. Imagine how it would be if a new one occurred every WEEK. Players don't seem to get that you can't have no lag and lots of updates; they expect lots of things from development and complain about lag. You can't have one without the other. And rare items, I wouldn't think should be in an event like that. Maybe some could be harder to get than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    There's already been several BIG updates that have been added, are soon to be added, and they themselves have caused lag in their own right. The plant event caused a lot of lag. Imagine how it would be if a new one occurred every WEEK. Players don't seem to get that you can't have no lag and lots of updates; they expect lots of things from development and complain about lag. You can't have one without the other. And rare items, I wouldn't think should be in an event like that. Maybe some could be harder to get than others.
    Then how about befor we do any more updates we focus on how to make the game lag less or buy anew sever (if that's even possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Before we do any more updates we should focus on how to make the game lag less or buy a new server (if that's possible)

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Davedosejoe View Post
    Before we do any more updates we should focus on how to make the game lag less or buy a new server (if that's possible)

Easier said than done lol or else it would have been done already

Best way to revive era is ec giveaway u cant deny it even those who's against free ec they still be happy even more happier than others reasons why its a good way to revive if your old player u would know era use to jump to 4k plus just for free ec
    Beside that it gives beginner players a hope to get something from events shop which makes them play longer and stay more active and happier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Era need more weekly events

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post
    Best way to revive era is ec giveaway u cant deny it even those who's against free ec they still be happy even more happier than others reasons why its a good way to revive if your old player u would know era use to jump to 4k plus just for free ec
    Beside that it gives beginner players a hope to get something from events shop which makes them play longer and stay more active and happier

I agree it would keep people to come back each day and play

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    If this were to happen people would get at least 3 ec daily easily. So no this is a terrible idea.

I mean doing all the tasks and getting 1 ec.

This would fit with weekly since Event Coins are very hard to attain

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Beo View Post

what? i just hate the idea of giving away free ec like its called an EVENT coin why would it be given away on a daily basis just like that? you must win events to get event coins
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.