Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who even uses the feedback anymore? Do admins still check it out?

Who even uses the feedback anymore? Do admins still check it out?

Before you come at me saying ''PEOPLE USE IT FOR UNSTICK ME'' I know that okay?

But do admins actually read the stuff people send?... because I highly doubt it. when was the last time you guys used it btw?

I ALSO WANT TO SEE AN ADMIN REPLY TO THIS.

When I was staff I would always view feedback. Not much to say though.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Lol I only use it to unstick myself

When I was staff when I viewed the feedback everyone either typed unstick me incorrectly or is reporting someone with the feedback, only 3% of those were actual feebacks
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Yes and then the admin who sees it will think it's a great idea, tell someone about it then THEY will get credit for YOIR idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    typed unstick me incorrectly o
    65% of that was by me

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkins View Post
    Yes and then the admin who sees it will think it's a great idea, tell someone about it then THEY will get credit for YOIR idea!
    To be honest nothing in this century is "original" since everything is taken from somewhere else, everything we think of already exists somewhere else, so basically there is no person that made a specific idea in this generation.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    To be honest nothing in this century is "original" since everything is taken from somewhere else, everything we think of already exists somewhere else, so basically there is no person that made a specific idea in this generation.
    But if it's a specific idea for THIS game, then the admins CAN steal the person's idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceyfrozen View Post
    Before you come at me saying ''PEOPLE USE IT FOR UNSTICK ME'' I know that okay?

But do admins actually read the stuff people send?... because I highly doubt it. when was the last time you guys used it btw?

I ALSO WANT TO SEE AN ADMIN REPLY TO THIS.

Honestly speaking, I don't use it regularly also, the last time i used it was some 4 years ago.
    I just feel that the place for you to actually key in your suggestions is just too small to actually get ideas conveyed in detail. As many feedback are sent by many players , which I can safely presume, I doubt admins would pay much attention to the massive amounts of feedback submitted because of the complicated procedures. If you are trying to introduce a whole new concept, chances are that it will not work because the developers, manager, players and other relevant parties have to be consulted, which is troublesome. If you are trying to report a glitch, then perhaps it would work. But well, nowadays people would PM an admin directly for convenience, so the feedback function is technically useless.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Banned
    The only people who use feedback are the people who spam in it #GunRefunds