Thread: Ipad help!!!

Exclamation Ipad help!!!

Please help me...
    So I was playing Graal Era and the. My brother pushed and I was shocked as hell. I spit on the screen a little. A couple of seconds later the whole screen starts to shake! I tried to press the Home button but nothing happened. I did the five finger gesture to quickly move to the other screen but it was still shaking! I was so shocked and then a couple of minutes later, It went back to normal. Was it because of my saliva? Or was it caused by my creepy pasta research?! (Squidwards suicide, slender, jeff the killer etc.) oh my god I am in deep trauma because when I was 8 (the first time I met the computer) I had technical difficulty phobia or i get extremely scared when there are computer problems caused by me.
    "I like trains"

Not sure what happened but I lick my fingers to make sliding them on my iPad screen easier all the time and my screen never shakes. However, my iPad does always seem to think it's connected to a dock even though I don't have one so my sound doesn't work

It might have been caused by your movement as I see no reason for saliva to cause that.

Wut lol, thats odd
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

It was your saliva I think. I notice this happens when my hands are too wet sometimes and my screen gets wet in the process, just dry it off and it should be fine.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

I was so friggin scared, everything was just shaking like those old movies.
    "I like trains"