Thread: I bid you all a farewell

I bid you all a farewell

The time has finally come for me to quit this game and move on. I've played this game with you all since 2010 when I was back in middle school, and am glad to say I have now graduated college and am now going on to be IT at my local hospital.

I've had a fun time with you all for the past 7 years and have met several new friends along the way. I've seen many events and changes done to this game and I hope it goes on even longer then this.

With that said I have some final remarks to make, mainly just about myself and about some people.

My support tickets were never acknowledged, I'm not sure as to why but I have a pretty good idea. As a few people know I am blacklisted for posting 5 month old leaks of Countryside onto these forums from a weebly site I had found and from someone spamming them on our era discord. Unfortunately I was blamed for making the weebly site along with spamming the photos on the discord, no proof or anything just blatantly blamed for it, which was fair because I can see why but because of this my reputation took a blow with the staff team. Now even after I have all the evidence for my innocence with the matter my support tickets aren't even put into consideration. Some people were considerate enough to even try to help me in the situation mainly Casper Zephlyn but now I can't get a response out of the current PRA's Mr. White and Cally. Junz at least tried by even responding to me to go the support.

So, after several months of trying to even get in contact with HW I have given up, I said I wouldn't but I realize now it's pointless, I'll be posting all of my evidence whilst leaving out the names of all besides the admins to protect those involved.

I'll still be around to talk to of course on discord and such just to Era I bid a farewell

Love you all

https://imgur.com/gallery/00lzz
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Bye Misty.
    I know I never knew you well but I've seen how interactive you are on Discord and in-game, for that fact.
    Oh wait you'll still be on Discord, well, a partial farewell.

Sad to see you go, Misty. Though we never talked much (besides those 2 group skype calls and discord chats that I never talked in haha), I hope I'll still be able to contact you through discord if I ever need something.
    Good luck with whatever life brings you and have fun.
    Question? Just message me.
    On top of the Start Hospital
    Player Relations: June 14, 2016 - October 10, 2017

That's confusing
    Goodbye

Started in middle school and just graduated College in only 7 years? Can you explain?

Goodbye, I wish you a great future.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Draxx View Post
    Started in middle school and just graduated College in only 7 years? Can you explain?

Goodbye, I wish you a great future.
    That's possible

Adios Amigo, nice knowin ya, had some good laughs together
    yo

Banned
    Goodbye. I wish you good luck in the future.

Goodbye

I hope you enjoy ur life without Graal

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!