Thread: How do gangs make it to GST?

How do gangs make it to GST?

How do gangs make it to GST? I remember back then in 2016 when you had to base and gang spar in order to participate in GST, i think it has changed now, how can a gang make it to GST? Its probably easier than before because that trash gang Megorb made it to GST when the leader has no clue of sparring and has 200 wins and 2,5k loses..

Gang spar in multiplex and base battle

Since megorb made it to GST it means that every gang is likely to participate next year. I said that because nearly everyone said their trash. Which says that if you try you can achieve ( Or at least participate)

- Many ppl quitting which increases chances of your gang qualifying
    -You have plenty of time to practise and make a gang

The Qualifications go for like 1-10 days can't remember ((((

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Since megorb made it to GST it means that every gang is likely to participate next year. I said that because nearly everyone said their trash. Which says that if you try you can achieve ( Or at least participate)

- Many ppl quitting which increases chances of your gang qualifying
    -You have plenty of time to practise and make a gang

The Qualifications go for like 1-10 days can't remember ((((
    Its kinda sad to see all the pro players be in one gang, i would like to see the pros split and make their own gang and train their members so they make it to GST, but the thing is that they dont believe im themselves so they just join others because they have higher chance of winning there..

Quote Originally Posted by Mirdon View Post
    Its kinda sad to see all the pro players be in one gang, i would like to see the pros split and make their own gang and train their members so they make it to GST, but the thing is that they dont believe im themselves so they just join others because they have higher chance of winning there..

You just need to try extremely hard. Players got many months.

It's also a challenge if there are many skilled players.

-More the effort more the glory

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Ok here's how it goes.
    Every year there's the annual GST event. Duh. And what happens is, I believe for about a week, the scoring system starts. There is base battle, and gang spar. Base battle is in the Multiplex building, and the gang spar can only be in the Multiplex as well, not the complex gang spar.
    Base Battle
    Every win gives you I think 3 points? And every loss reduces your points by... 1? I don't know honestly how many points you gain or lose for base battle. But anyways, for base battle it's self explanatory. You lose you lose points. You win you gain points.
    Gang Spar
    As for gang spar, I think it's not points. I'm sure it's the amount of times your gang wins. And of course losing reduces a point. So let's say a gang won 100 gang spars, and lost 12. Obviously that means they have 88 points, right? And now that we have the point system down, let's go to the score sheets

Gang Spar

1. Some gang: 304
    2. Some gang: 295

3. Some gang: 254
    4. so on

Base battle

1. Some gang: 402
    2. Some gang: 366
    3. so on

As you can see I made the top 2's bold. That's because the top 2 gangs for base battle, and gang spar, both make it through to GST. That makes 4 gangs... BUT the top 4 gangs that were in GST last year are automatically put in GST. This is what I know, and I don't know if I got anything wrong. But I tried my best to explain! Hopefully I got it all right! And I hope this helps.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!