Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas for Vip Items

Ideas for Vip Items

Hello, I would like to post my ideas for New Vip Items such as "Mountain Bikes, Futuristic Colt, Meatball Gun (thanksgiving), Surf Board (able to glide on water and use as melee), and last but not least a beretta or 9mm Handgun(could be a new weapons for Aimpoint 2.0?). Thanks for reading!! (Keep in mind, These are just "ideas").

There's already a super old VIP item it's a Bicycle, i think there's an old snow ball launcher VIP item (could be wrong though), and there's a broom that can go over water and be used as a melee so two possible three of those ideas probably won't happen. I like the futuristic colt could be cool. A beretta would be a nice pistol to have. A gun idea of mine is a 50 cal but since there's the m107 it probably won't happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bertta would be cool lol

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    There's already a super old VIP item it's a Bicycle, i think there's an old snow ball launcher VIP item (could be wrong though), and there's a broom that can go over water and be used as a melee so two possible three of those ideas probably won't happen. I like the futuristic colt could be cool. A beretta would be a nice pistol to have. A gun idea of mine is a 50 cal but since there's the m107 it probably won't happen.

Yeah it is an old school bike, I have it lol

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Yeah it is an old school bike, I have it lol
    I had it on my old account before I lost it. Loved that thing, it was goofy looking but that's what made it special. No one uses it anymore sadly

Quote Originally Posted by xXno regretsXx View Post
    Hello, I would like to post my ideas for New Vip Items such as "Mountain Bikes, Futuristic Colt, Meatball Gun (thanksgiving), Surf Board (able to glide on water and use as melee), and last but not least a beretta or 9mm Handgun(could be a new weapons for Aimpoint 2.0?). Thanks for reading!! (Keep in mind, These are just "ideas").
    futuristic Colt fits zone not era tbh but the rest sounds good, especially the beretta! hope to see it in game
    Check my profile for exclusive look at albums of My shop themed items and the progress on each projects!
    Albums progress on pause due to to school

Tradeable skateboard

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Ideas for Vip Items

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Johnny View Post
    futuristic Colt fits zone not era tbh but the rest sounds good, especially the beretta! hope to see it in game
    Then again the ion weapons don't fit at all either but they're a thing

There is a baretta m9 in the game already, comes with the m4a3

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Meatball gun seems cool, maybe like a 2 damage automatic fast gun with a lot of spread
    yo