Thread: Bamboo Sword

Bamboo Sword

I think the Bamboo Sword should get a better animation (the tradeable Bamboo Sword, not the ec item). It's currently being hoarded and extremely hard to find, even though the animation is terrible, so why not change the animations, especially the attack, and the way the weapons held. I just think it should be recognized again.

Lol, changing the gani won't do anything. You even contradicted yourself, why change the gani if they're being hoarded.

It's being hoarded because the person wants to corner the market then jack the price up, economics 101.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

When being hoarded, and having the gani changed, it will make the item popular and even more expensive, the pickaxe is being hoarded and since the entire item itself, it's become more popular and becoming a bit pricy to obtain one. So changing the gani for Bamboo Sword could do the same. Most items that are tradeable also need a revamp.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoasian66272 View Post
    When being hoarded, and having the gani changed, it will make the item popular and even more expensive, the pickaxe is being hoarded and since the entire item itself, it's become more popular and becoming a bit pricy to obtain one. So changing the gani for Bamboo Sword could do the same. Most items that are tradeable also need a revamp.
    But what he's trying to point out is that if they're being hoarded, what's the purpose of trying to change them if it only works in the person who is hoarding the item's favor.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    But what he's trying to point out is that if they're being hoarded, what's the purpose of trying to change them if it only works in the person who is hoarding the item's favor.
    There are still many Bamboo Swords in game that are not yet hoarded, having a gani change with a revamp can cause this weapon to have another attraction like it used to get in 2015-2016.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    There are still many Bamboo Swords in game that are not yet hoarded, having a gani change with a revamp can cause this weapon to have another attraction like it used to get in 2015-2016.
    I think the Bamboo Sword should get a better animation (the tradeable Bamboo Sword, not the ec item). It's currently being hoarded and extremely hard to find, even though the animation is terrible, so why not change the animations, especially the attack, and the way the weapons held. I just think it should be recognized again.
    But wait, I thought it was extremely hard to find?

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    But wait, I thought it was extremely hard to find?

It's like saying: Many ppl have the 2012 hacky sack.

But it's so hard to find since ppl don't use it.

Many ppl might have bamboo sword which is in their inventory yet they don't use it.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Maybe the way it should be held is like a katana