Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why do boosters keep their stuff?

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar

Why do boosters keep their stuff?

I said this on another post, https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...039#post448039 , but I think the admins finally need to realize this. Because this is against the rules. Resetting wins doesn't do a damn thing. The thing that I think should be changed, is that if a sparrer boosts their wins, and gets rewards, then the REWARDS should be taken away. Because it's unfair that someone that boosted spar wins and got a gun that a lot of people earned legitimately. I used this person as an example MANY times. And apparently it isn't enough to get it into the admins skulls. Jay Cain. He got reset 2 TIMES. Actually no I think he got reset 3 TIMES for boosting. And you know what happened? He got reset. And you know what happened after that? He boosted AGAIN and got reset. People that boost don't deserve to have what others didn't boost for. It's completely unfair. If admins think this is a bad idea for whatever reason, then honestly you guys just aren't using logic. Why don't you look into this 15 year old, Jay Cain, and take away his guns once and for all. The reason I want him specifically to suffer consequences, is because he's always bragging and trash talking about his guns that he boosted for. It's completely annoying, and he really ruins the game experience for a lot of people based on his arrogance and immature personality. But this doesn't mean that other boosters shouldn't have their guns taken away. Just think about that for a second, admins. This can actually help.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

I thought they reset the rewards aswell now...

All of their stats get reset even if they boost for one thing

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I know some boosters that lost all their hats, no weapons tho
    "With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together"~Desmond Doss

Quote Originally Posted by Blur View Post
    I know some boosters that lost all their hats, no weapons tho
    i think its because they had to pay for those guns not just get them for free
    ~LordFreak
    Answering all era related questions.

I completely agree with this, amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with this play the game far

completely true, there's a ton of sparrers still with rewards, and should have everything removed because they cheated, same goes with pks. There's people with 1-200 wins that have gold m4a3's and it's honestly silly imo.

If you cheated you deserve to be punished

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    completely true, there's a ton of sparrers still with rewards, and should have everything removed because they cheated, same goes with pks. There's people with 1-200 wins that have gold m4a3's and it's honestly silly imo.

If you cheated you deserve to be punished
    ^^

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordFreak View Post
    i think its because they had to pay for those guns not just get them for free
    You can say the same thing about people complaining about the chem and the gun stats nerfed. If they don't want to lose their guns, then they shouldn't have boosted in the first place. I don't care how much they paid for the guns. It's not my fault that they cheated for them. Because someday this will eventually happen. Hopefully...
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!