Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why do boosters keep their stuff?

25k-500 wins seems legit as heck
    Since you're looking at this, why not look into my ganis?
    Click here boy-o ^

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    Lol. Yeah but really that's impossible. Idk how someone can do that. There's too many good sparrers out there to get that good of stats.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post

That's would be crazy.

25k wins - 1-5k losses seems legit

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    completely true, there's a ton of sparrers still with rewards, and should have everything removed because they cheated, same goes with pks. There's people with 1-200 wins that have gold m4a3's and it's honestly silly imo.

If you cheated you deserve to be punished
    Most of the people you see running around with 1-200 wins and gold m4a3 really didn't boost. The accounts are usually from old sparrers who get their stats reset by friends, and end up selling their accounts to the highest payer.

Sometimes a player doesn't even really boost and are reset for no reason at all. Examples: Ram, DIY, Jay Cain, and Pedro sosa.

Ram or Rambot was reset by an admin for "boosting". Funny thing is, rams stats were too bad to be even boosted lmao. Not only that, but he was sparring in room 3 when that happened. The staff who reset ram got fired and staff still haven't bothered to look into that issue.

DIY was reset by the infamous Ace Magus( a booster from 2011 who some how became staff). Ace said DIY boosted wins on the same IP...How the hell can you boost on the same Ip when those wins wont even get counted towards you're spar score.

Jay Cain was also reset by ace. Ace said jay boosted 60 wins out of 35k on the same ip....even though you cant boost on the same IP.

Not sure if this counts as boosting but Pedro was reset for getting 20 wins from that god mode glitch. Pedro was also reset by ace.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    Most of the people you see running around with 1-200 wins and gold m4a3 really didn't boost. The accounts are usually from old sparrers who get their stats reset by friends, and end up selling their accounts to the highest payer.

Sometimes a player doesn't even really boost and are reset for no reason at all. Examples: Ram, DIY, Jay Cain, and Pedro sosa.

Ram or Rambot was reset by an admin for "boosting". Funny thing is, rams stats were too bad to be even boosted lmao. Not only that, but he was sparring in room 3 when that happened. The staff who reset ram got fired and staff still haven't bothered to look into that issue.

DIY was reset by the infamous Ace Magus( a booster from 2011 who some how became staff). Ace said DIY boosted wins on the same IP...How the hell can you boost on the same Ip when those wins wont even get counted towards you're spar score.

Jay Cain was also reset by ace. Ace said jay boosted 60 wins out of 35k on the same ip....even though you cant boost on the same IP.

Not sure if this counts as boosting but Pedro was reset for getting 20 wins from that god mode glitch. Pedro was also reset by ace.
    Pretty much if you boosted back then you are not allowed to spar or something or else you will get reset. Thats why you see older gen "sparrers" not sparring much. I agree that everything should be taken but a 50% refund should be given on guns and all hats should be reset. Jay Cain had boosted but when he was caught he blamed it on an acc hacker even though its not true. He still keeps all his hats, mp5, m4a3, vector, etc. Same with Lucas (Brazil) who boosted 40k wins off his gang members and getting reset didn't matter to him because he kept all rewards. God mode glitch also counts as boosting depending on who you ask.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Pretty much if you boosted back then you are not allowed to spar or something or else you will get reset. Thats why you see older gen "sparrers" not sparring much. I agree that everything should be taken but a 50% refund should be given on guns and all hats should be reset. Jay Cain had boosted but when he was caught he blamed it on an acc hacker even though its not true. He still keeps all his hats, mp5, m4a3, vector, etc. Same with Lucas (Brazil) who boosted 40k wins off his gang members and getting reset didn't matter to him because he kept all rewards. God mode glitch also counts as boosting depending on who you ask.
    Bro the thing you don't understand is that it's impossible to boost on the same IP. I've sparred my brother on the same IP before and the wins don't count towards your spar score. Ace was just a really bad admin who reset people because of his own personal grudges. The thing I also don't like is that everyone calls out jay for "boosting" 3 times lmao. First time Jay got reset was because well you know already. Second time was at 14k and he was reset by some kid(it was on you tube, but deleted). Jay was never reset a third time, he still has 6k wins atm.

That's why staff need to choose people who can be trusted

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    That's why staff need to choose people who can be trusted
    Yeah, they really have to. Ace boosted his own stats. He wasn't really fooling anyone with that 12,500-700, and if you were an old player, you would know that Ace Magus was a booster

Yeah, they really have to. Ace boosted his own stats. He wasn't really fooling anyone with that 12,500-700, and if you were an old player, you would know that Ace Magus was a booster
    lol he got fired anyway

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    "jay boosted 60 wins out of 35k"
    100% not true at all. He boosted wayyyy more than that. Why do you think he got reset twice?
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!