Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Embarrasing moments in real life!

I once sneezed in class and a glob of snot went into the hair of the girl in front of me. Went right between my fingers. I look around to see if anybody noticed and all the people around me are just giving me stares of absolute terror. At this point she turns around to see why we all stopped mid conversation. My friend opens his mouth to speak but I start frantically shaking my head. Nobody said a word and she just turned back around confused. I dont know if she ever found out.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    I once sneezed in class and a glob of snot went into the hair of the girl in front of me. Went right between my fingers. I look around to see if anybody noticed and all the people around me are just giving me stares of absolute terror. At this point she turns around to see why we all stopped mid conversation. My friend opens his mouth to speak but I start frantically shaking my head. Nobody said a word and she just turned back around confused. I dont know if she ever found out.
    Ok that's embarrassing but completely hilarious no offense to you lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    We went on a trip to Southeastern Texas and I walked into the girl's restroom accidentally at a Mexican restaurant.
    I noticed there were no urinals and I got embarrassed to get out, so my grandfather had to save me. Ever since then, I've never gone to any restrooms when I'm away from home.
    Why? Just be more aware from now on.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Wow poor girl ..

- - - Updated - - -

Ohmygod in 9th or 8th grade a bird entered the class and pooped right on my back..

That's nasty hahahahaha

My most embarrassing moment was when I was in like grade 3 and for some reason I like ripped my pants zipper open for all the girls in class to see. (I was a dumb kid)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk