Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Embarrasing moments in real life!

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    We went on a trip to Southeastern Texas and I walked into the girl's restroom accidentally at a Mexican restaurant.
    I noticed there were no urinals and I got embarrassed to get out, so my grandfather had to save me. Ever since then, I've never gone to any restrooms when I'm away from home.

I called my teacher mami

Quote Originally Posted by Brachiii View Post
    I called my teacher mami
    Oh lol! In 1st grade I called my teacher mom & in 2nd grade dad

*takes deep breath* boi here we go.It was in middle school when i was about 8-9 years old? Cant remmeber.It was in the bathroom after i finished taking a pee,i was kinda in a hurry since school was over and my mother usually waits for me.I unzipped by pants and guessed what happen.My 'thing' got stuck between the zippers and i can't stress you how much PAIN i was going throught at that time.I tries unzipping it,but it was stuck.So i covered my pants with my long shirt and walk AKWARDLY and WEIRDLY but did i care? No cuz it hurts too much.After that i got onto the place my mother usually waits,and guess what? She's late.It's pretty rare for her to come late so i just sit there in the weirdest post everyone was staring at me lek why does he sits like that.I went to the bathroom to hide my embarassment and my best friend came in.I was kinda relieved and scared? At the same time he said why are you holding that place? And i replied Dude,im literally dying help me rn.He tried to help but it made it worse.after that we got back to our place while my bff covered me with his unused towels.We waited and waited until *car horns*.And..yea.Uhm....That happens.

I'm really bad with names, got new friends for a year (around 4) the next school year I forgot which name goes to who so I accidentally called all of them the wrong names for a week until they forced me to memorize them.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Oh I actually just remember one.

So when I was a kid I came here to the US for a year and actually went to school here on bilingual classes (because I spoke no English at the time) I think I was around 6-9 y/o. On xmas vacation our family decided to go to Disneyland for a day to do something fun for the holidays and so we went. My mom LOVES taking pictures of my brother and I, so this was her opportunity to fill in an album lol, I remember she wanted me to pose with all characters available at the time.

It was then when we crossed paths with the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland and my mom really wanted me to take a picture so I started walking towards her.

This is where it gets funny.

So as I am walking towards her she signaled to stop walking, I was about a meter away from her and she then pointed at the floor. I was incredibly confused, so I just stared at her. People then started pilling up until there was a big crowd surrounding us and after they saw me confused they started telling me to kneel down. But silly me I spoke no English so I started getting nervous so I stared at my mom but she also had no idea what was going on so she kept telling me to get closer to the Red Queen but when I walked she would make the signal to stop and would point to the floor. So it was then when my aunt stepped in and told me to kneel so as I knelt Alice came from idk where the heck and grabbed my arm and pulled me up. Then she angrily yelled some sht at the queen and everyone laughed lol I don't remember what she said, because well it is hard to remember something you don't understand. I remember that after Alice let go of my hand I was finally able to take a picture with the Red Queen but I started crying mid picture because I was overwhelmed and terrified lmao. Never again did I take a picture with the Red Queen.

That picture still exists, it makes me cringe lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Oh lol! In 1st grade I called my teacher mom & in 2nd grade dad
    oof thats like every kids nightmare
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 08-30-2017 at 11:15 PM.

Veteran
    called my aunt Mom by mistake....

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    First day at a new high school.
    "Hit on" the teacher by mistake.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    First day at a new high school.
    "Hit on" the teacher by mistake.
    How does that happen?

Embarassing moment in my life?

You know how people say my ' ' got stuck in the toaster.That happened to me,except it was stuck between the zippers.AT SCHOOL TIMES.Boi I felt like dying was the right choice....

I gor it unstuck with hair oil if anyone's wondering.....

YEP.
    Smell that? I smell toxicity far away from the other subreddits.