Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is the Bushmaster Acr any good?

Is the Bushmaster Acr any good?

Well it seems like a gun that would fit me but I'm not sure.I'm thinking about getting this gun,Default Rifle,pdw SD or F2000 but I'm not sure

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1mal View Post
    Well it seems like a gun that would fit me but I'm not sure.I'm thinking about getting this gun,Default Rifle,pdw SD or F2000 but I'm not sure
    I recommend you to get PDW SD because it is automatic, it deals 8 damage and it has a clip size of 13 and it is good for pking. But if you are considering to buy a gun to spar, I would recommend you Default Rifle.

Pdw sd and default are good. But instead of default you should go for m4

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Is the Bushmaster acr good for its price range or I should get something else? (M4 is not my thing)

Banned
    Is the Bushmaster acr good for its price range or I should get something else? (M4 is not my thing)
    Bushmaster Acr is a good gun. It is automatic and it has a clip size of 15 and it deals 7 damage. But M4 is a little bit cheaper than Bushmaster Acr, it deals 8 damage and it has a clip size of 16.

Bushmaster also stacks damage...lol. It's over powered imo
    Because I can.

I can get 400-500 pks in 2-2.5 hours with the Bushmaster ACR, I prefer it over the shipka. For some reason it kills really fast.

Thank you all for giving your opinion and thought.I always liked automatic guns since im used to them.Semi guns aren't really my thing althought i really like snipers.I think I'll get the bushmaster due to its high firerate for an assault rifle.
    Smell that? I smell toxicity far away from the other subreddits.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    That's what I said when I first got the M4. I thought it sucked. Well because it did suck at the time xD 4.5k Anyways once you get the hang of it, it's an all around gun. It's so underrated to me. It's not overrated. Once you actually start using it, you'll be like "Dang I totally love this gun".
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    That's what I said when I first got the M4. I thought it sucked. Well because it did suck at the time xD 4.5k Anyways once you get the hang of it, it's an all around gun. It's so underrated to me. It's not overrated. Once you actually start using it, you'll be like "Dang I totally love this gun".
    There really isn't anything special about m4. The only reason people say m4 is great or "og" is because a group of sparrers constantly hype it up. If Famas or default were hyped up that much you would see them talked about the same way