Thread: Life is for blood...and your's are mine. Pt.1

Life is for blood...and your's are mine. Pt.1

Nade was a normal,person.He didn't have any good guns or any particular skills.Many thinks he's boring to talk to,this is why he have only few friends.He only do jobs for the money,he gets around 10k a day but doesn't gain a single happiness.He saw this one very tall man every time he works,he just stood there not doing anything.Just watching people come and go."He's looking for someone special, if you're wondering kiddo." Said an unknown voice.Nade was shocked and turned around,it was his uncle named Sam."Yea I noticed that too,do you feel a weird vibe around him?" Asked Nade."Whatever you do, don't talk to him,he's a weird one.You know how some people have been missing?I'm pretty sure he's the one" Said Sam.Nade knew he needs to keep his guard up around him.He still wants to live,even if its a boring life.That night just like the other nights,he was dumping away some rotten pizza when he heard a loud noise.He quickly turned to where the noise was coming from,at first it was nothing.Then he saw something moving."Goddamn it was only a black cat,Scared the hell out of me.Yea go away I got this mad Kong fu skill brah." Said Nade with a relieved voice.When suddenly he feels a present behind him."Hello there my child".With a very deep voice.Nade turned around and saw the tall man...."uhhh,Hi?"...

To be continued

Maybe this will last to part 3 dunno.

Inspired by flauros, thank you for the good stories you made. it really hyped me up .
    (This was made from scratch so sorry if its bad,I just got an idea and go along with it)
    Last edited by Pr1mal; 08-30-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Y u leave me on edge?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Becuz I like to c peple suffez :^)
    Smell that? I smell toxicity far away from the other subreddits.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr1mal View Post
    Becuz I like to c peple suffez :^)
    But I want to know how the story ends. You got my attention...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

You know writer's blessing? (Idk what people call it but I call it that)

It's basically when a writer suddenly got alot of ideas on his mind and were all hyped up.Maybe if i got that or If you really wanted to see it xD

I'll make a part 2 ;3

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'll be making a RESCRIPTED story of this one it'll just have a more tweaks here and there and also a new introduction since now ik the basics.Like making dialogues,includes spaces so its easier to read and and so on.I'll try making it as original as possible.
    Smell that? I smell toxicity far away from the other subreddits.

Oooo bb dis is good! ;} I love it! I shall await for more ;}
    Flauros/Synyster
    ~ Metal+Anime~