Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inventory management idea.

Banned
    Yes and why dont we get all crazy and find a way to allow players to trade their hats for a significant price. Just put a spot in the shop section and id gladly purchase permits to trade my hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Yes and why dont we get all crazy and find a way to allow players to trade their hats for a significant price. Just put a spot in the shop section and id gladly purchase permits to trade my hats.
    It's to organise ur hats so it can be easily accessed

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

This is an amazing idea, but it's been mentioned before. Snk also agreed that it's a good idea (I think he said that star hats kinda like star friends would be better though), but Snk's gone so I doubt it'll ever get implemented.

Star hats. That's like picking your 10 favorite hats and have them displayed in a folder. That's lame lol unless what I suggested is added and this is another feature it includes for the VIPs then it sounds appealing.

Since there are so many new admins now. Older got promoted to higher staff. Someone should now be in-charge for taking care of these kinds of ideas. I guess HW would be able to add this option?

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    Star hats. That's like picking your 10 favorite hats and have them displayed in a folder. That's lame lol unless what I suggested is added and this is another feature it includes for the VIPs then it sounds appealing.

Since there are so many new admins now. Older got promoted to higher staff. Someone should now be in-charge for taking care of these kinds of ideas. I guess HW would be able to add this option?
    Star hats aren't that bad of an idea. 3 favourite hats/gas masks for non-VIP and 10 for VIP. I mean, how many gas masks do you wear lol? I still prefer your idea, but I'm just saying that snk at least was gonna implement something similar to what you're saying, he just never got around to it, it seems.

Also, while many new staff have been hired, Era lacks scripters which are required to implement such ideas. It might be implemented, but it'd probably take awhile. Yet again though, maybe you'll get lucky and they'll add it, soon.