Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pickaxe ruined

Banned

Pickaxe Change

You may refer to the gani fixes section but i believe this area in forums has more traffic.

Pickaxe was changed a couple months ago, it now swings like a golf club 3 out of 4 directions. I was very dissapointed when the very old pickaxe was changed without leaving the old gani available.

Yes i have 10 of them, and im not going to sell them until something is done. Theres two npc with 2 different pickaxes: old one and dereks version located at pirate zone and i cant grab either of them for a better pickaxe which im willing to wait for.

It is not my problem, the staff teams problem, or the communitys problem if the old gani is available, i dont care what derek does with his version he can have at it. But it was very inconsiderate to change a 5 year old gani then resign and insist it was a good change without leaving the old gani available.
    Last edited by Austin; 08-31-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Try to contact the gani admin

Keep the pickaxe it might become rare in a couple of years maybe

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Banned
    pickaxe has always been rare. I just know everyone in trade tables wants the old pickaxe gani available.
    Last edited by Austin; 08-31-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Banned
    But apparently the old gani was most likely completely saved over so it could be very difficult to find the old gani if ever.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    But apparently the old gani was most likely completely saved over so it could be very difficult to find the old gani if ever.
    These gani artists are supposed to be pros. They don't need to get the old gani files to remake it. They probably just don't want to do it lol.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    These gani artists are supposed to be pros. They don't need to get the old gani files to remake it. They probably just don't want to do it lol.
    I don't think gani staff members are allowed to change it unless they've been working for iera for so long or smth

Banned
    yes, arte shop and pirate zone have dereks version and the old swing available to look at thats why i find this so intriguing.

I think I told u this in game, but I honestly don't see why change the gani for an item that is not only old but also rare. I don't see it pretty often.

I just don't see it necessary. Meanwhile some guns like the Skull Gun doesn't even have a firing sound, even though it had it before.

Tbh I do believe the pickaxe needs to be fixed, HOWEVER I feel like graalian traders care more about the bamboo sword sheathing change then the pick axe change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru