Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Shipka and Pbp shotgun skins?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Alright then answer this.
    Why does the Spectre have a room full of different skins (6 to be exact) whereas the PBP/Shipka (which are both worth more) only have 2-4 (I'm not too sure how many there are).
    Got eeeem

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Gun choice is subjective, as said in the thread BAR/Minigun are the most expensive shop guns there are and ever will be which is why they are given gold.

Give a gold shipka skin "why is shipka gold and not pbp I pk with it all the time"
    Give a gold pbp skin "why did pbp get a gold skin and not m107 I always pk in bases with it"
    Give a gold m107 skin "why did m107 get a gold skin and not aa12 I got most of my pks with it"

It goes on. People are never satisfied, people always want their own personal interests satisfied. Unless a gold skin is added to every gun in the game (which won't happen because it's a wasted effort and i'd rather not have half the server using golden guns) there will always be people asking for more which is why there are left to the 200k guns as there is no dispute as to why they were given the gold skins.

This question has been asked a lot, and i've given this answer many times before, so in future if it's asked again just link this post because I probably won't explain the reasoning again.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    The new pbp skin was supposed to be a different gun altogether but people kept asking so I just dropped the idea and made it a skin.
    No please I want more guns, not skins. Stop asking
    "With the world so set on tearing itself apart, it don't seem like such a bad thing to me to want to put a little bit of it back together"~Desmond Doss

Gun choice is subjective, as said in the thread BAR/Minigun are the most expensive shop guns there are and ever will be which is why they are given gold.

Give a gold shipka skin "why is shipka gold and not pbp I pk with it all the time"
    Give a gold pbp skin "why did pbp get a gold skin and not m107 I always pk in bases with it"
    Give a gold m107 skin "why did m107 get a gold skin and not aa12 I got most of my pks with it"

It goes on. People are never satisfied, people always want their own personal interests satisfied. Unless a gold skin is added to every gun in the game (which won't happen because it's a wasted effort and i'd rather not have half the server using golden guns) there will always be people asking for more which is why there are left to the 200k guns as there is no dispute as to why they were given the gold skins.

This question has been asked a lot, and i've given this answer many times before, so in future if it's asked again just link this post because I probably won't explain the reasoning again.
    Thing is you like to nerf the things that shouldn't be touched, so when you nerfed bar you made it around the same price range as shipka lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop making click bait threads. Close this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    Alright then answer this.
    Why does the Spectre have a room full of different skins (6 to be exact) whereas the PBP/Shipka (which are both worth more) only have 2-4 (I'm not too sure how many there are).
    Well that's one irrelevant question. We're discussing on the rewards skins. Not basic skins that come with any other gun. And I don't really see why Spectre would get a gold/diamond skin. And about the pricing of guns I'm just quoting what bitzsam has said before about Bar/Minigun deserving to have reward skins.

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    It could also be available for people with a lot of spar wins.
    I rarely see sparrers using a shipka or pbp shotgun in spar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb69 View Post
    Stop making click bait threads. Close this lol

When did this become click bait? It's not click bait it's something that he suggested.

- - - Updated - - -

Bravo bravo respect
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

This idea will not be implemented. Closed.
    my discord is xiv#2549