Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye iEra :)

Goodbye iEra :)

Hello Graalians,

I guess this is the last time I'll be using the "Hello Graalians". Yeah.

To begin with, you all obviously don't know what happened. Because it happened like a thief performing robbery or a cheetah hunting for gazelles. Yeah, it was that instant.

I got removed from the staff team because of "bad behavior" in the staff environment. I got removed with absolutely no one informing me until I asked. Not even a specific word or name was mentioned towards me. I got removed because "few staffs" reported me for having a "bad conduct/behavior."
    That's all the information I've gotten. All I can say is that, I don't even know how to handle this anymore. It was that simple, when I doubtlessly don't even remember doing anything with such claims.

All I can recognize from my past staff career is helping players go through their journey in the safest and adventurous way as possible.
    Yes, I'll admit that there were many ups and downs and it wasn't perfect, but it was certainly worth it.
    All I can remember is assisting the new staffs who needed help and giving them all the attention.
    I was that staff who always aimed for #1 in the scoreboard. I was that staff who worked exceptionally in the greatest way with consistency.
    And then, boom. Instead, I get this. I get the worst case of injustice. I guess this is it.

Thank you all for reading that.

Now, the first person I'd like to thank is Reno Dorvay.
    The reason why I keep striving for excellence is because of this dude. It was him who truly helped me. Even though he was always busy, I still have retrieved the greatest help from him. He never hesitated to talk to me even when he isn't in his staff position.

I'd like to thank the
    whole Era-Go forum members.
    You guys are contributing ideas here and having discussions there. Whether it is about in-game or off-topics. I really appreciated the way you guys are in here. Without you guys, we wouldn't have had memories of Graal. Y'all should be proud because of that.

Thanks to:
    Development departments
    HW
    Every PRAs/SPRs
    And everyone else in the staff team who made my experience in iEra the best way possible.

I guess God have plans for me, because I was so into this.
    I will forget the negatives from all of you, but I will remember you and your work.

Sincerely,
    Zed Nash
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Hello Graalians,

I guess this is the last time I'll be using the "Hello Graalians". Yeah.

To begin with, you all obviously don't know what happened. Because it happened like a thief performing robbery or a cheetah hunting for gazelles. Yeah, it was that instant.

I got removed from the staff team because of "bad behavior" in the staff environment. I got removed with absolutely no one informing me until I asked. Not even a specific word or name was mentioned towards me. I got removed because "few staffs" reported me for having a "bad conduct/behavior."
    That's all the information I've gotten. All I can say is that, I don't even know how to handle this anymore. It was that simple, when I doubtlessly don't even remember doing anything with such claims.

All I can recognize from my past staff career is helping players go through their journey in the safest and adventurous way as possible.
    Yes, I'll admit that there were many ups and downs and it wasn't perfect, but it was certainly worth it.
    All I can remember is assisting the new staffs who needed help and giving them all the attention.
    I was that staff who always aimed for #1 in the scoreboard. I was that staff who worked exceptionally in the greatest way with consistency.
    And then, boom. Instead, I get this. I get the worst case of injustice. I guess this is it.

Thank you all for reading that.

Now, the first person I'd like to thank is Reno Dorvay.
    The reason why I keep striving for excellence is because of this dude. It was him who truly helped me. Even though he was always busy, I still have retrieved the greatest help from him. He never hesitated to talk to me even when he isn't in his staff position.

I'd like to thank the
    whole Era-Go forum members.
    You guys are contributing ideas here and having discussions there. Whether it is about in-game or off-topics. I really appreciated the way you guys are in here. Without you guys, we wouldn't have had memories of Graal. Y'all should be proud because of that.

Thanks to:
    Development departments
    HW
    Every PRAs/SPRs
    And everyone else in the staff team who made my experience in iEra the best way possible.

I guess God have plans for me, because I was so into this.
    I will forget the negatives from all of you, but I will remember you and your work.

Sincerely,
    Zed Nash
    Sad to see you go even if you were mean to me I still like you

Did they even tell you what it was about? Like what you did, couldn't imagine you to be the one to be fired for this.. Bye Zed gl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb69 View Post
    Did they even tell you what it was about? Like what you did, couldn't imagine you to be the one to be fired for this.. Bye Zed gl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got fired because some staffs reported me for bad behavior without anything. No proof, just conventional details. Absolutely bullcrap.

- - - Updated - - -

So basically if I report some staff along with my friends, I can get him/her fired too? This the new management. Not towards HW ok. but the "management".
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Feelsbadman. I dont see how getting fired would make someone quit though.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Feelsbadman. I dont see how getting fired would make someone quit though.
    I already quitted playing Graalonline long time ago. My only focus was helping players and giving time to help the game. So since I'm fired, I got nothing else to do but say "Goodbye" to you guys.
    Ex. Player Relations
    Ex. Newspaper Staff

Aviation
    Airline Pilot Dream

Wait what? I haven't even still get to know most of the people and they're already leaving the iEra.It's really sad how you got fired for doing the things that you love to do.Well it's not like you're banned or anything,you can still be on right?.It'll probably take awhile to cover up those feelings tho.
    Smell that? I smell toxicity far away from the other subreddits.

Sir Zeddddddd. It feels bad sir. Whyyyyyy
    have a wonderful day!

Hey Zed,

Sorry to hear that this has to happen to you. In my opinion, you've never had any bad conduct.

I could see from some of the contributions you have made, such as making the consistent and conscientious effort to update the staff departmental roles to keep players constantly informed and updated.

I could also see your amazing attempt at trying to make the game interesting through the iEra Mercy Entertainment youtube channel.

Those who have accused you of poor conduct must have been blinded by their impulse to oust you and I am disgusted by their actions.

Assuming what you said is true, I strongly disapprove of these impunitive and abhorrent actions by a few staff and I condemn them for their actions.

I believe they will come to see your value and importance , with time. Cheer up and do not ever let this uncalled for setback damper your spirits - Its not worth you feeling sad over.

Wish you the best of luck, and thank you for your contributions to the game.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Hey man,
    I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.
    And I know you strived to help a lot. It really sucks that the best ones make the most impactful vibe.
    I hope that whatever you work for from this point on goes well for you, even if it's a living hell at first.