Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Limit in Bases

Player Limit in Bases

So recently there has been a lot of changes made to affect how people base. such as banning Chemical Gun.. & Nerfing all the popularly used guns. but it still hasn't changed anything, everything is still the same in terms of basing. i was wondering if there was this thing to "Balance" how basing is done. For example Gang A is holding the base, and it has all 25 of its members online + 25 + 15 on Subs, all these people cramped into one base verses Gang B which has roughly 8-10 People in it, that's quiet unfair i'd say. this significantly affects how new gangs cant grow or even want to base, i already know some of the gangs that relay on numbers of people in their gang to defend a base from only a small number of people attacking.

Anyway back to the point. there should be a limit of people the Gang A, can have inside of the base this includes Subs being limited to a certain number. e.g if 25 people including main gang and sub are inside of the base, more of the members in Gang A & its subs are forbidden to enter the base, until some members go off-tag or offline. this could balance how people base. 15 people in Gang A vs 10 people in Gang B, seems some what manageable for Gang B attempt to base and not get defeated, just because Gang A has more of this "Friend list" to help them defend. and obviously this concept would apply on Gang B once they take the base. or this could have a limit on every gang that is inside the base to have a certain amount of members/people inside of a base. For example Gang A has 17 people, Gang B 12, Gang C 35+Sub. the members of Gang C will not be able to have all of the 35 members inside of the base. this will drastically improve new gangs/weaker gangs ability to hold a base more often. there wont be the reason that Gang A outnumbered Gang B, because Gang A had more help from people.

Not hating on any of the current Top League Gangs, but how often do you see any new gang securely holding a base? its always the big players/gangs having upper hand on "home basing" a certain base. because of popularity and much help from outsiders. To me concept of basing was a certain gang has its own Ranks/Members, they base with them, each one of them earns their rewards. but now its just 8/15 ranks are offline/off-tag & "temps/helpers" are holding the base for them & they just relay on outnumbering opposition gang by recruiting more and more. this just removes the "Skills/Experience" needed to base. and nerfing the guns/banning them from base didn't really do that much of balancing into basing.

Forting will not be affected by this at all. forting doesn't require people to be on subs and taking bases. its not like having a 100 people limit that are only allowed to be in base. its just the gangs inside have their player limits to be inside of base.

Props to those who made it this far reading the boring thread Lol.
    Criticism would be much appreciated, Please share your ideas on this concept as well.
    Last edited by Vertuu; 09-01-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

ESSKEETIT Sottocapo JungleJimmy's Avatar
    Player limit would be a bad idea because gangs can end up having wars and will have like 100+ people involved. Or even fort so no idk if this will happen.
    Youtube Channel: Jimmy Graal (RIP)

If you know me,
    And I don't know you,
    Then I guess I'm famous enough!

Quote Originally Posted by JungleJimmy View Post
    Player limit would be a bad idea because gangs can end up having wars and will have like 100+ people involved. Or even fort so no idk if this will happen.
    Fort doesn't affect this because the gang Forting don't have subs. that is a totally different thing. this would only apply to the gangs that are basing. and gang wars that's probably another reason why there should be a limit, it doesn't have to be 100+ people v another 100+ people.

Spoiler

This is actually a decent idea. We should consider this. There are a few things we could tweak but all in all a great idea
    guess who's been unlinked

It's a decent idea.. The idea can have an impact for many gangs to try out basing and actually have a chance on getting a base. It would be a good Improvement to Graal
    Last edited by NemoYang; 09-01-2017 at 07:38 PM.
    ~blub~

I disagree my opinion...

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

It will easily make it the most 50-50 and skill base fighting rather than just have 50v20 all the time gg Vertu

Banned
    It is a good idea but I don't think it will happen. For example, if one gang has 25 members basing and the other gang has 10 members basing, if you want to make it equal, 15 members will be disallowed to base. I don't think it would be fair to disallow people to base.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Winchester View Post
    It is a good idea but I don't think it will happen. For example, if one gang has 25 members basing and the other gang has 10 members basing, if you want to make it equal, 15 members will be disallowed to base. I don't think that it would be fair to disallow people to base.
    if the gang has 25 people and the other 15 that wont do anything, its just for example a gang reaches more players than 25 inside the base that would disallow them inside the base. its not about equaling the numbers of people vs each other, its just about outnumbering in a unfair way, like 40 people vs 10. if that's the case it would at least lower to 25 v 10.

Spoiler

Yeah, I feel that this would help with the recent complaints about basing being the sport where whoever recruits the most wins. Skill would come into to play and be more beneficial if both gangs had the same amount of people.