Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Player Limit in Bases

Bad idea. Imagine the base if being raided and you can't enter to defend because "the base is at its limit" lol

Way to think of something new tho, lots of pro.... way too much con

Quote Originally Posted by Harrio View Post
    Bad idea. Imagine the base if being raided and you can't enter to defend because "the base is at its limit" lol

Way to think of something new tho, lots of pro.... way too much con
    there is no base limit.. if you read the full post. its just about having a certain player limit of certain Gang that is allowed to have "this many" people inside the base which includes their sub in a total count. there won't be anything restricting you from entering base, because there is no limit of a total count of people in the base. and about the base being raided, needs help you can recruit till a max of xyz to defend. point is no outnumbering like 50 in one gang+sub vs 10.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

I feel this is a really bad idea, you are excluding others and grail doesn't need that to happen. Especially with all the hate that happened with all the nerfs and such.
    I can see your side of the argument but if I was apart of making the discussion, I would disagree.
    You may or may not care what I have said above but that's fine with me.
    Ask me anything and ill try my best to answer

In theory it's a good idea, but if this ever happened then the maximum members of Gang A would all stay in the flag room defending whilst other members of gang A who are OFF TAG go into the base and attack the attacking members without any gang tag on. Big base battles don't happen that frequently so I definitely see the bigger gangs doing this.
    Yes it would still work slightly but because of what I said above, the drasticness of this idea does not warrant the time being spent implementing it and having to deal with backlash with the small amount it would even help because of there being many ways to get around it.

Player Relations
    Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    In theory it's a good idea, but if this ever happened then the maximum members of Gang A would all stay in the flag room defending whilst other members of gang A who are OFF TAG go into the base and attack the attacking members without any gang tag on. Big base battles don't happen that frequently so I definitely see the bigger gangs doing this.
    Yes it would still work slightly but because of what I said above, the drasticness of this idea does not warrant the time being spent implementing it and having to deal with backlash with the small amount it would even help because of there being many ways to get around it.
    How about creating 2-3 bases were it could just hold up to 25 players per gang with no allies/ subs.
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post

I guess that's quite reasonable. And I do agree it would take a lot of work and time to put into this concept. But thank you for appreciating the idea (:

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    How about creating 2-3 bases were it could just hold up to 25 players per gang with no allies/ subs.
    I don't think there will be any more bases being added. And don't see a reason why, the map is mostly covered by bases now that box factory zone has been added. But my concept if it does get implement in the future or what not, it maybe useful and would give people a challenge, in a way that is not abusive.

Spoiler

Soldier
    The only time that there is a lot of people in a base is during fort :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soldier Picciotti
    Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    there is no base limit.. if you read the full post. its just about having a certain player limit of certain Gang that is allowed to have "this many" people inside the base which includes their sub in a total count. there won't be anything restricting you from entering base, because there is no limit of a total count of people in the base. and about the base being raided, needs help you can recruit till a max of xyz to defend. point is no outnumbering like 50 in one gang+sub vs 10.
    Nothing stops gang A from removing gang B as an ally just to avoid the player limit. Most gangs help other gangs even if they aren't allied

Example: A new gang attacks Obsidian and takes the base. Obsidian then calls Gold and Godelic to help them take back. Unfortunately for the new gang they cant take the base back because they have a player limit, and no other gang wants to help because they don't want to risk a war

Won't happen, will create a large backlash and will be annoying if you can't get into a base.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenlyFreeze View Post
    Nothing stops gang A from removing gang B as an ally just to avoid the player limit. Most gangs help other gangs even if they aren't allied

Example: A new gang attacks Obsidian and takes the base. Obsidian then calls Gold and Godelic to help them take back. Unfortunately for the new gang they cant take the base back because they have a player limit, and no other gang wants to help because they don't want to risk a war
    That ^ honestly made zero sense to me. If it did to anyone please explain to me lol.

-
    With all due respect to everyone's opinion on this concept. I just want to say most of the people that disagreed or pointed out a certain flaw on this, I could go on and on about fixing that. But even after such brief description / explaination people didn't really understand the concept as I was hoping. And those who did understand gave their positive/negative response.
    As Bitzsam explained how people could go around this rule of concept, and how it could take lots of work etc to implement this into the game, and it will only benefit a little amount of people instead of a drastic change I was hoping for. That all makes sense & this probably may or may not happen. That's just my point of view.

Spoiler